Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrell McIntyre
Since the Final Four in Paris, there've been alot of rumors going around concerning Terrell McIntyres going to either Barcelona, Real Madrid, or CSKA.
Oh, there were so many rumors, that you could think all best players will play in Spain Biggrin In my opinion, Terell won't go to Barcelona if Rubio will stay there. What's about Real, I read so many rumors that Real shows interest in so many players. Smile
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Quote:Oh, there were so many rumors, that you could think all best players will play in Spain Biggrin In my opinion, Terell won't go to Barcelona if Rubio will stay there. What's about Real, I read so many rumors that Real shows interest in so many players. Smile
I agree that the rumor mill is going full speed, but the word is that Lakovic is out in Barcelona, and theu are looking for a real PG to back up Rubio, same thing in Real Madrid where Messina is supossedly unhappy with Prigioni, and Moscow may be at the end of
I heard rumors that Barcelona wants Bo MacCalleb who is playing in Partizan this season. Lakovic is very good player and I don't understand why he is playing so small amount of time. He deserves to play more. Smile
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
T-Mac is an ex-player. See him plays is an horrible suffering.
Quote:T-Mac is an ex-player. See him plays is an horrible suffering.

What do you mean with ex-player? McIntyre is still a good player but his shots simply aren't falling. He works hard and he had bad luck with his injury. He will return to his form
Quote:What do you mean with ex-player? McIntyre is still a good player but his shots simply aren't falling. He works hard and he had bad luck with his injury. He will return to his form

I'm not sure. He commits fatal mistakes and, as you said, his shots aren't falling. I would think that Elena (is what we call him in Malaga) is going through a slump and it will improve but we are many parties, and no signs of improvement.
ELENA IS THE BLACK BEAST OF THE REAL MADRID!!!!