Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EFES planning to unite with partizan !
Then again, when was CSKA in need of money?
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
lol, that is another point I wanted to discuss, but ur post sums it all Tongue Biggrin Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Yeah, although it is in Partizan's best interests to ensure as high a sponsorship as possible. Efes Pilsen could pay a lot more money, than say, Sinalco, LOL Laugh
Is this actually going to happen? It seems that Efes Pilsen plan their roster for the next season already.

EDIT - This was the 16,000th post on the forum Cool
Hey, Vilius, congrats, man!

And, no, I don't think so... But, it is known that there r no news about next year for Partizan until this one is over. After we take the crown again, Danilovic and Vujosevic will start talking in public about the next season, that is for sure. We already know the new playmaker we have, but we don't know the rooster for the next year at all. Nor do we know the budget, or anything. It is tradition that they keep their mouth shot until they take all the trophies there r...
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Efes is now negotiating with Maroussi to merge with them.
Quote:Efes is now negotiating with Maroussi to merge with them.

After the Turkish Airlines sponsorship that wouldn't be a surprise Tongue

Where's a ROFL smilie? Laugh
Quote:Efes is now negotiating with Maroussi to merge with them.

Wtf? That would be shiit Tongue

We want their money!
In Turkish authorities, these plans unite with foreign countries clubs reaction to Turkish goverment.Efes threating the goverment.Efes will play in euroleague this is official and play 1 more year in Turkish league thats for sure.Goverment step back after the protests a little bit.
Oh, so... ah... nobody gets the money..? Ah, crap Tongue
they should just buy a club and put their name on it. Say Maroussi Efes Pilsen, owned and controled buy Efes, but the team plays in greece. very easy. it is exactly the same for them, they own a club...it is not merging
Schwach wie flasche leer
Maroussi merged with OFI in Greece and will play in Irakleio on Crete. They will play in both the A1 and Euroleague QR next season.

The owner of Maroussi, Aris Vovos, paid all the debts and salaries of the club at the end of March and he owes nothing. Now they can start to re-sign and add new players.

The club will have between their Euroleague spot, TV contract, name sponsorship contract with Turkish Airlines, and OFI's contribution €3.0 million euros cash to spend on the team and no debts to pay.

Last year, Maroussi's budget was €2.5 million euros (the smallest in Euroleague). But that €2.5 million euros budget last year was when the taxes in Greece were at 25%. Now for next season the taxes in Greece are at 45%.

So since the taxes went up that means that last year's same team would have cost €2.9 million euros at the new tax rate. So the club will basically have around the same spending power as last season.

The first business of the club is to keep coach Georgios Bartzokas. They are also now trying to keep their players. The club believes they will be attractive to players because of the location of the club and that they play in the Euroleague.

Euroleague told the club that they are strongly considering granting them a direct qualification for next season. The club will play at the nice Heraklion Arena. The arena was recently completed and it is reported as being able to seat 5,500 originally, although it is said by some to now seat 10,000. I'm not sure if it still seats 5,500 or if it now seats 10,000. I'll have to find out. But at the 2010 Greek All Star Game, which it hosted, they listed the attendance at 10,000.

Ignore what this guy says, it is 99% lies. Black Urum.
On other hand, he wasn't offending anyone here. The fact that some of his posts are "too much subjective" or "too much creative" doesn't mean they should be deleted IMO. In this forum he hasn't crossed the line, IMO.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Efes bolsters attack with Bryant EuroLeague News 0 375 Oct 24, 2021, 2:35 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Roster rundown: Anadolu Efes Istanbul EuroLeague News 0 306 Sep 27, 2021, 5:57 am
  EuroLeague preseason: Efes, Panathinaikos to meet in tourney final EuroLeague News 0 317 Sep 22, 2021, 4:44 am
  The champs from Efes meet the media, too! EuroLeague News 0 294 Sep 17, 2021, 12:06 am
  EuroLeague preseason: CSKA beats Zenit, Efes wins EuroLeague News 0 318 Sep 14, 2021, 10:14 am