Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EFES planning to unite with partizan !
Efes pilsen planning to unite with partizan and vujosevic will be the head coach.or Plan B: uniting with CSKA
Quote:Efes pilsen planning to unite with partizan and vujosevic will be the head coach.or Plan B: uniting with CSKA

Why to unite and why with a team out from Turkey?
Lol, the biggest thing that can happen similar to this is that Partizan gets some rich Turkish sponsor... But uniting with another team as they r going back to the top is not logical...
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
At this case, I can't see any possibility that Radulijca agreed with Pilsen... Crazy
Quote:Why to unite and why with a team out from Turkey?

From what I read it's cuz of some new rule in turkey that alcohol companies can't be sponsors of sport teams so that answers both your questions

btw: to all Serbian members, what do they say about that over there in Serbia?
There is no such a news in Serbia...

At least not yet. I think it's a false news.
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Quote:At least not yet. I think it's a false news.

Definitely false...They can't unite with team from other country...
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Quote:Definitely false...They can't unite with team from other country...

I myself deny.. Rolleyes

Quote:Turkey is expected to soon pass a new law would mean that manufacturers of alcoholic beverages was strictly forbidden to invest in the sport, so EFES in this case probably shut down most successful Turkish club in the last 20 years.

However, as quoted by Turkish media "kosarka.rs" Efes Pilsen company does not intend to stop investing in basketball, or to terminate the sponsorship of Euroleague and FIBA competitions. The Turks want to invest capital to another European club, Partizan Belgrade and they very much interesting, because of the excellent results achieved by, for the European framework, small investments.

Reportedly, the company Efes Pilsen has already achieved contacts with President Predrag Danilovic and Partizan on the board of the club Vlade Divac, went all the informed and black and white coach Dusko Vujosevic. Does not say how many Turks are ready to invest in the Serbian Champion, but speculating about the significant amount of opportunities to black and white changes name to Partizan Efes Pilsen.

According to the same sources, the Efes Pilsen consider the possibility to invest in CSKA Moscow, as a company has a manufacturing plant in Russia.

Source: http://sportal.rs/news.php?id=27929
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
If that is the case, who will be in charge for selecting the players? And will Partizan become something like Rytas (no offense, i love Rytas) with many foreigners!? I would very much like to c extended budget and EL title, but not with most-of-the-players-foreigners-rooster...
Rytas only had 4 foreigners in their roster this season. Of course that's because of the new limit. While Žalgiris currently has 6 foreigners, meaning that 2 of them can't play in LKL.

If this actually happens then I have a few of questions:

1) What will happen with BC Efes Pilsen? Would the club be disbanded or will it continue to exist with other sponsor and probably [much] lower budget? What about player contracts? If their contracts are terminated then they must compensated.

2) Would Efes Pilsen try to send some of their current players to Partizan?

3) As Led00 already pointed out, who will make decisions on what players should be signed? If all of the above mentioned reports about the ongoing negotiations are correct then I think the main problem might be agreement on who will have the control of the club. If Efes Pilsen plan to invest an amount close to what they spent on BC Efes Pilsen then naturally they'd want serious powers. On the other hand, Partizan's management would like to keep their positions.

4) How much does Efes Pilsen plan to invest in Partizan?

5) If BC Efes Pilsen continues to exist, under a different name of course, will it keep its place in EL? If not, will the A license be given to another Turkish team or a team from another country (Partizan is the obvious favourite here)?
They should combine with CSKA. It does not make any sense for them to combine with one of the poorer teams in Euroleague like Partizan.
Quote:They should combine with CSKA. It does not make any sense for them to combine with one of the poorer teams in Euroleague like Partizan.

But that's a good way to take full control of the team. If they decide to invest in CSKA then they will obviously spend less and will get little control. The main advantage of investing to CSKA is obviously much larger Russian market and the fact that CSKA has more chances of winning EL or at least reaching the final four. So it's more secure to pick them to invest to.

Meanwhile, Partizan offers huge fanbase, sold out arenas and a more important role in the management of the club.
First i want to say hello to all members, second where is your logic? i am not saying Efes will invest in Partizan but if they do that, 5-6 milion euros per year would be enough to have team that is more than strong to get to final 4 (and everything is posible there) on the other hand CSKA(russian project) would change their name only if Efes invest 20 -30 milion euros.

We already have Vesely and Maric in the team, with bigger salary we can keep Kecman, Meccaleb, Roberts, and add Raduljica and some good 3 point shooter xD also we have young talents there is no need to buy them.

Coach and fans=priceless.

If this doesnt happen we will have telekom as sponzor and only 1 milion per year from them, but we will be strong even in that case.

Also 3 big Efes baners were in Pionir last nigh, its maybe from EL matches, but i dont remember seeing them before..
Quote:If that is the case, who will be in charge for selecting the players? And will Partizan become something like Rytas (no offense, i love Rytas) with many foreigners!? I would very much like to c extended budget and EL title, but not with most-of-the-players-foreigners-rooster...

Heh, this is a good one Smile Did you know that Rytas is among the teams where local players leading the team and Partizan is not even close? Generally, all the key players of Partizan are foreigners.

Look at this thread- http://www.talkbasket.net/forums/Thread-...ationality
As soon as I exited the building, i realised that i wrote Rytas Tongue I was about to return and to edit my post into Efes (for witch this topic is about Tongue), but i thought, in five minutes, there will be enough people to correct me Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Thank u, and sry for mistake, it will not happen again Tongue

Anywayz, i was trying to point out that I want for Partizan to have as less foreigners as possible and that one day, I will c it with only domestic (it can surely be done). I EFES invest some money, as Vilius said, it will take the control and make another crap out of Partizan like Real Madrid in football and stuff like that. I DONT WANT THAT...

Tnx Biggrin
No problem Smile Personally, I think it could be a positive thing for Partizan if Vujosevic would get right to choose players by himself or it would do Partizan staff. One thing is to get young players, other- to keep them. If Partizan would be able to keep their best local players on the team that would be really good for them.
That is the best scenario there can be. Unfortunately, best scenarios happen in Hollywood only Smile

Money to keep the same team for 3 seasons. I think, that wining the EL title would be very possible...
What I have heard that Efes Pilsen and Partizan won't unite, just main sponsor of Efes Pilsen group want to be sponsor of other team, because they can't be sponsors of Turkish team because of a new law. By the way, If Efes Pilsen invest in Partizan, it might change name of team to "Efes Pilsen Partizan" :/

Led00, do you want to count, how many foreigners plays for Partizan? In Lietuvos Rytas there aren't many of them right now, Partizan isn't better at this thing ;]]]
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Efes infrastructure collapsed for 10 years. after hedo turkoglu efes couldnt present any star from younger teams.i think Efes wants partizan for that.All the basketball commentators,coaches,fans have symphaty for partizan in Turkey.Efes could organize another club with different name but efes president sulk and angry to goverment...
Hi people....

Yeah they said effes will have to "shut down" the club coz of those new laws. And their first option is to sponsor Partizan coz of the obvious reasons. Partizan has reached top 8 in the last 3 years and final 4 this year, all that with budget around 3 millions. They did amaizing things like kicking Panathanaikos 2 times in the last 3 years both times as European champion. Only team to beat Barca, and beating all those clubs with 10 times bigger budgets. Effes itself had a budget of 25-30 millions and now you can imagine what could partizan do with half of that money. F4 every year? Smile

And of course they wouldnt become owners or something so they can choose players, they just gonna sponsor BC Partizan. Also its not true that the most important players in partizan are foreigners. I mean maybe this year we got 3 very good foreign players but all through the history never. The fact is apart from some university in US partizan had made the most NBA players, 95% of Serbian-Yugoslavian players were from partizan and we all know that Serbia-Yugoslavio is probably the most successful national team in this sport. So yeah, Partizan never needed money to buy players, the only problem was to keep them and we never could , coz our best player left every year to the best clubs in europe or NBA... If partizan had that money last 1-2 years and if we kept our best players i think we would be favourites to win this years eurolague...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Efes bolsters attack with Bryant EuroLeague News 0 384 Oct 24, 2021, 2:35 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Roster rundown: Anadolu Efes Istanbul EuroLeague News 0 311 Sep 27, 2021, 5:57 am
  EuroLeague preseason: Efes, Panathinaikos to meet in tourney final EuroLeague News 0 324 Sep 22, 2021, 4:44 am
  The champs from Efes meet the media, too! EuroLeague News 0 301 Sep 17, 2021, 12:06 am
  EuroLeague preseason: CSKA beats Zenit, Efes wins EuroLeague News 0 330 Sep 14, 2021, 10:14 am