Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010/2011 LKL Signings and Rumours
Quote:This kid's progress is not impressing me. Two years ago I watched him playing live, against Panathinaikos, he had impressed me. Since then he got lost.

Yeah, something like that. On other hand, at the end of the last season he was loaned to "kaunas" and he rocked here in LKL and he was dominant his age group in some tournaments last season. Finally, he looked very solid playing against Lith NT in friendly game. IMO, it's only a matter of time when he'll have brake out and to become Euroleague's quality player. Off course, he won't come up to the potential he had 4-5 years ago when he was almost in the same line with Rubio.
Rumor has it that Zalgiris wants to bring back Loren Woods. Does anybody know something about this?
Quote:Rumor has it that Zalgiris wants to bring back Loren Woods. Does anybody know something about this?

Make sense after Šalenga being fired. Kuzminskas is still very young, Pocius and Milaknis belong to 2 position. They need starting 5 small farward.
Quote:Make sense after Šalenga being fired. Kuzminskas is still very young, Pocius and Milaknis belong to 2 position. They need starting 5 small farward.

Well, if Zalgiris can play Loren Woods as SF... it will be another first... but I guess you can't exclude anything with Romanov, he'll probably he gets rotated in all positions...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Make sense after Šalenga being fired. Kuzminskas is still very young, Pocius and Milaknis belong to 2 position. They need starting 5 small farward.

Do not misunderstand...Not Qyntel Woods, it's talk about Loren Woods - center who played in Žalgiris few seasons ago.

/////

P.s. check this - interview with Belorussian U-18 NT's leader - V.Liutych who currenctly plays in Lithuania. You can read it here.
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
My bad Smile I don't think Loren would improve current Žalgiris.
Dainius Salenga is working out with his first professional team BC Sakalai

http://www.lrytas.lt/-129658031212962367...mpaign=rss

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vilnius "Lietuvos Rytas" 2011/2012 straight forward 34 24,673 May 17, 2012, 9:08 pm
Last Post: tarelibasket
  Zalgiris Kaunas 2011/12 Black Urum 47 29,953 Feb 11, 2012, 1:52 pm
Last Post: stefans
  LKL 2011/2012 straight forward 1 3,981 Nov 27, 2011, 3:21 pm
Last Post: Sagenas
  Lietuvos Rytas 2010/2011 straight forward 146 90,655 Jun 8, 2011, 6:45 pm
Last Post: Sagenas
  LKL final 2010/2011 straight forward 19 14,285 May 20, 2011, 11:47 pm
Last Post: stefans