Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montenegrin NT 2011
Head coach of NT of Montenegro Dusko Vujosevic announced 17 members NT of Montenegro for preparation for Qualification for EC 2011.New names on the list: Quincy Douby,Vladimir Dragicevic,Milko Bjelica,Suad Sehovic,Sead Sehovic and Nikola Vucevic.

Ivan Koljevic - Trikalla Greece
Omar Cook - Unicaja Spain
Goran Jeretin - T.Telekom Turkey
Vlado Scepanovic - CB Murcia Spain
Ivan Maras - Metalac Serbia
Predrag Drobnjak - PAOK Greece
Nikola Pekovic - Panathinaikos Greece
Slavko Vranes - Partizan Serbia
Vladimir Golubovic - Caja Laboral Spain
Vladimir Dragicevic - Buducnost Montenegro
Vladimir Dasic - Gran Canaria Spain
Milko Bjelica - Lietuvos Rytas Lithuania
Suad Sehovic - Bosna S. Bosnia
Sead Sehovic - Buducnost Montenegro
Milos Borisov - Hemofarm Serbia
Nikola Vucevic - USC USA
Quincy Douby - Darussafaka Turkey

Dusko Vujosevic Head Coach Partizan Serbia
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Well if Drogjnak gets on to the team, this will be gramps last big organization he plays in, heh.
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
More than a decent NT. Can't wait to see them play in Eurobasket 2011.

Where is Sekulic by the way?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

They have many good big players like Pekovic, Bjelica, Dasc, Vranes and few good guards. Smile I'll be looking forward to see how they could play like a team. Smile
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
the biggest asset is coach dule. i bet they'll be competitive
Schwach wie flasche leer
(Jun 15, 2010, 2:03 pm)suricata Wrote: the biggest asset is coach dule. i bet they'll be competitive

Seems that the biggest asset resigned.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Bozidar Maljkovic candidate to replace Vujosevic.

Resigned from the post of coach of the national team of Montenegro at the end of last year, Dusko Vujosevic, which has since been cut by CSKA Moscow, will hold an advisory role within the new staff selection.

He will then share his experience with Dejan Radonjic, who succeeded him as head of the team.

I think that we'll the hand of Dule in the games. He'll give advice but I think Dejan Radonjic will listen more to Dule how he wants that the NT plays. He'll help Montenegro a lot. To bad that he ain't the coach anymore.
Omar Cook?? WTF? weird... Looka like a good team though.
Omar Cook is the single real MonteNEGRIN in their team... Crazy

(Apr 13, 2011, 4:55 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Omar Cook is the single real MonteNEGRIN in their team... Crazy

Vranes covers the Monte part Biggrin
(Apr 13, 2011, 4:55 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Omar Cook is the single real MonteNEGRIN in their team... Crazy

LMFAO!!! your'e on a roll this week Black!!

Hah.Definitely. Cool If you look through history Montenegrians are actually Serbians. Thup
(Apr 14, 2011, 10:20 pm)stefans Wrote: Hah.Definitely. Cool If you look through history Montenegrians are actually Serbians. Thup

From how I've heard it from a Montenegrin friend, they beg to differ? Tongue
(May 30, 2011, 11:46 am)ZEUS Wrote: From how I've heard it from a Montenegrin friend, they beg to differ? Tongue

Yes.It's same like Serbian language Croatian,Bosnian and Montenegrians speak Serbian language.But they denied that and they have "own" language Crazy
^ Sure, but the way I know the language is referred to as being Serbo-Croatian. Ethnically of course I wouldn't think there are any differences whatsoever.
New NBA player from Montenegro. New Philadelphia 76ers player, Nikola Vucevic.

Here you go with some info:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketbal...8186_x.htm
(May 31, 2011, 10:43 pm)stefans Wrote: Yes.It's same like Serbian language Croatian,Bosnian and Montenegrians speak Serbian language.But they denied that and they have "own" language Crazy

I can't believe it. Here? Ok. For the rest, Serbia is a country with over 95% passionate nationalists. (not their fault. Media pressure!) We all speak (almost) the same language. Once that was not a problem. But today, we are all independent countries. We are divided in every single way and we are not very suportive for our neighbours. We all want to compete! That sucks, but it's a fact. That's why you (serbs) want from others to recognize YOUR language as their own. Unfortunately, you said a lot about this, but it's obviously you have something other on your mind. If you think we talk the same language, and don't want us divided. Let's then recognize croatian i.e. as the ex-Yu language... See... It's not about the language... It's about the most influential country on Balkan and the country which was the greatest in (ex) Yugoslavia.

It would be a lot better to talk about sport then this crap.

Can't wait for the Eurobasket. This year I have 6 teams for supporting (MNE, SRB, SLO, BIH, CRO and MAC). Cool, isn't it! Wink

Cheers
Welcome on board... haven't seen many Montenegrins... don't you have internet? Wink

(Jun 26, 2011, 11:25 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Welcome on  board... haven't seen many Montenegrins... don't you have internet? Wink

That's a big advantage of the Montenegrin young people... They/We like more hanging out and play sports than sit in front of the computer and talk about sport. It's a wide spread case. Wink

BTW, thanks on the "welcome".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Israeli NT 2011 MaccabiTA 13 9,269 Mar 24, 2012, 6:57 pm
Last Post: MaccabiTA
  Slovenia NT 2011 Black Urum 69 35,247 Dec 20, 2011, 1:56 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  Serbia NT 2011 stefans 88 45,952 Sep 24, 2011, 7:02 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  Spain NT 2011 btp13 29 17,117 Sep 24, 2011, 6:14 pm
Last Post: Raze Lupin
  Greece NT 2011 Black Urum 172 83,646 Sep 20, 2011, 1:16 am