Poll: 2010 World Cup winner?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Spain
66.67%
4 66.67%
Brazil
16.67%
1 16.67%
Argentina
0%
0 0%
England
16.67%
1 16.67%
The Netherlands
0%
0 0%
Italy
0%
0 0%
France
0%
0 0%
Germany
0%
0 0%
Portugal
0%
0 0%
C?e d'Ivoire
0%
0 0%
Uruguay
0%
0 0%
USA
0%
0 0%
South Africa
0%
0 0%
Greece
0%
0 0%
Serbia
0%
0 0%
Cameroon
0%
0 0%
Paraguay
0%
0 0%
North Korea
0%
0 0%
Chile
0%
0 0%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 World Cup

Quote:If you watched North Korea play a hard-fought game against Brazil in the World Cup on Tuesday, you may have wondered how all those North Korean fans were able to attend the game given the nation's dire economic condition and dictator Kim Jong Il's strict prohibitions on leaving the country.

Commentator Martin Tyler (in the video, below) answered your question:

We are told that the supporters of North Korea aren't North Koreans--they're handpicked actors from China who have been sent here to act out the part of North Korean fans. I haven't found one I can speak to, who can speak back to me to tell me whether that's the case--I doubt he'd tell me the truth if that is the case.

Crazy

By the way, I was talking about a friend about WC games not being shows live in North Korea and we said that as far as we knew, they could just edit Brazil's goals and say North Korea won 1-0... and...

Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Lol, i've heard that they will show highlights the day after the game and they will show only good moments of Koreia, but, damn, this is fantastic! Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Congrats to all Greek members of the forum!

About north Korea: with some good editing I bet they can make their people believe they won the world cup Tongue they won't be able to check it online, and definatly not qeustion their mighty leader's announcement Biggrin
France is by far the worst team of the tournament, so far. And definitely with the worst coach.

Isn't Cisse the striker with most goals this season? Why isn't he playing?

Hitler hates the vuvuzelas... REALLy hates em...

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

If Hitler doesn't do something about it, no one can...
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
WOW, Serbia beat Germany! Seems the Balkan time has come! Let's hope Slovenia will do 3/3 after Greece and Serbia.

By the way, today we saw why Klose is the elader of this Germany. With him in Germany is not a totally different team but his partners in attack seem good too. Without Klose by his side Podolski shit himself today...

Right after Klose got a red card I bet on Podolski to become WC top scorer hoping that he would score 1 today (since he was playing all alone in attack) and then his odds would drop and I would trade my bet... but the moron missed 7 shots and a penalty... what a loser...

Slovenia 2-2 USA in one of the best games of the tournament, so far.

England on the other hand is utter crap... what can I say...

Rather boring day today...

The Netherlands 1-0 Japan

Australia 1-1 Ghana

Until Cameroon - Dernamerk started, which is great, 1-1 at half time...

By the way, six months ago after WC groups draw this is what The Sun wrote...

[Image: tHtAL.jpg]

Laugh at English arrogance Tongue

It's always nice seeing them fail.. the funnist thing was Euro 08 qualis, when they needed us to beat Russia, or at least get a tie after we lost any chance, in last game. they were afraid we wouldn't fight, we managed to win 2-1 and those idiots were too busy celebratng they forgot to win Biggrin
I always liked Denmark NT.

Especially their defenders, their ball control and positioning is great.

They beat Cameroon 2-1. The Netherlands became the first team to mathematically qualify while Cameroon got knocked out.

Earlier today Paraguay wiped Slovakia 2-0 easily. At the moment New Zealand 1-1 Italy.

The most important news for now is that French players are refusing to even train to show their disapproval of Domenech... this should be very interesting.

Next game is Brazil-Ivory coast

I hope it's not gonna be another dissapointing 0-0 or 1-0..
Italy 1-1 New Zealand final score...

Brazil 3-1 Ivory Coast

Brazil didn't let us down..

Didn't see that one coming from Kaka Ohmy
[Image: 36067_402647892259_510187259_4884391_5810920_n.jpg]

LOL!

This is great! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Favorites r not doing very well... it is because of Jabulani Tongue
The poor guy needed this support Tongue there are good people in our world Biggrin
Spain didn't impress but 3 pts are 3 pts..

Portugal was amazing! I just feel bad for the poor north Koreans, I mean their leader would probably kill them for that Biggrin 7 bullets each.. Smile
But instead of that, he will just edit the game video, so that Korea won by 2-0 Biggrin
Always an option Tongue

don't say I didn't tell u, they'll bring te cup back home! A plastic cup but no one needs to know that
Italy out! Huh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Croatia Are The Rightful 2018 World Cup Champions Abram Jones 0 1,983 Jul 15, 2018, 9:58 pm
Last Post: Abram Jones
  FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers TalkBasket 2 2,860 Jul 2, 2018, 1:19 pm
Last Post: Wilsondrake
Basketball 2018 FIFA World Cup Opening Ceremony Wilsondrake 0 1,771 Jun 14, 2018, 11:53 am
Last Post: Wilsondrake
  Best Countries Per Capita/Wealth Before 2018 World Cup Abram Jones 0 1,673 Jun 11, 2018, 7:42 am
Last Post: Abram Jones
  2010/11 UEFA Champions League Black Urum 6 6,349 Mar 9, 2011, 6:28 pm
Last Post: MaccabiTA