Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron getting owned in pop-a-shot!

Not sure if we have BBcode for supporting the direct posting of a youtube vid so that it is viewable on the forum, but anyway here is a funny moment of LeBron James being beaten by a bus boy (!) in mini-basketball shooting! Just to show that everyone gets owned sometime sooner or later Laugh Biggrin
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
There, I fixed it for you.

The code is

Code:
[video=youtube]youtube video code here[/video]
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Ah cool, on other forums it's usually [ youtube ] [ /youtube ], but I wasn't sure what was available here. Good thing to know!
(Jun 12, 2010, 2:48 pm)ZEUS Wrote: Ah cool, on other forums it's usually [ youtube ] [ /youtube ], but I wasn't sure what was available here. Good thing to know!

It was the same here, but then we thought why type 12 extra letters?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

The new version of the forum makes the posting of YouTube videos even more simple. Now you can just post a link and it will automatically be converted into an embedded YouTube video.

In addition to that there are two other options to post YouTube videos (but why would we need them now anyway):

1. The code posted by Black Urum.

2. Clicking on this button [Image: video.png] and pasting YouTube video link.
Right, it just gets better and better! Smile
Yeah, this dude could try his career in the NBA Tongue
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
The result of a VERY lonely childhood I guess Biggrin
Judging by his looks, oh yeah! Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chalk for Lebron... Jeffdaddy12 2 3,827 May 11, 2011, 5:21 pm
Last Post: Jeffdaddy12
  Lebron James Getting Dunked on dmoz21 1 2,170 Jun 9, 2010, 9:57 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  LeBron James toon_r_da_best 1 2,045 Nov 17, 2006, 10:09 pm
Last Post: Marin