Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Differences between Euroleague and NBA
(Nov 12, 2010, 6:53 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Who said anything bout being happy? If it was up to me I'd make smoking illegal and make Saudi-like punishments for those caught smoking...

They are judge about Serbian and Greeks how they are hooligans.And in France when was protest.That violence on street of Paris.It was because of students. Dry If we saying about hooligans than it should have same treatment in every country. Crazy
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
I find a NBA game more spectacular than a Euroleague one! However, it's "hard" for me to watch a team not doing their really best to win even if this means trying to destroy their opponent's game. At least, this is what I get when I watch a NBA game. In Europe, it's all about the result! Who cares if the team played well but lost?? I guess it has everything to do with the fact that more games are played there and it is impossible for a team to win all the time. Besides, in Europe the players act under the coache's instructions and whatever the coach wants is a rule. In NBA, it feels like the superstars do whatever they want!
(Nov 12, 2010, 10:15 pm)miss green Wrote: I find a NBA game more spectacular than a Euroleague one! However, it's "hard" for me to watch a team not doing their really best to win even if this means trying to destroy their opponent's game. At least, this is what I get when I watch a NBA game. In Europe, it's all about the result! Who cares if the team played well but lost?? I guess it has everything to do with the fact that more games are played there and it is impossible for a team to win all the time. Besides, in Europe the players act under the coache's instructions and whatever the coach wants is a rule. In NBA, it feels like the superstars do whatever they want!

What is the role of coach in NBA? To be decoration? Rofl3 Like my people say.In every joke there is true. Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Euroleague is just about commercial..It is company basketball..

''Armani Jeans'' Milano

Fenerbahce ''Ulker''

''Regal'' Barcelona

''Power Elec.'' Valencia

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Arenas TalkBasket 1 177 Nov 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge tips: Something for everyone EuroLeague News 0 449 Nov 14, 2021, 7:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 373 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Round 8 winner EuroLeague News 0 382 Nov 12, 2021, 6:58 am