Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010/11 Partizan
Partizan, interested in Bojan Popovic, Ivan Paunic and Dragan Milosavljevic

Partizan is planning the next season tracking the market for new players. The Serbian team could have shown interest for the guard Bojan Popovic (who ended last season in Efes Pilsen), the former guard of Partizan Ivan Paunic (last season in Aris Thessaloniki) and the forward Dragan Milosavljevic (from Radnicki).
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Do you know anything about Miroslav Raduljica? Some sources say he might have signed for Partizan during the season.
I don't think they can afford to buy him, unless they sell a player...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:I don't think they can afford to buy him, unless they sell a player...

That is only way.But Raduljica will be free agent this summer.
Quote:Do you know anything about Miroslav Raduljica? Some sources say he might have signed for Partizan during the season.

Those r all speculations. Most probably will he go far far away Biggrin

But, nevertheless, we have to wait for Dule to come and say, cause only when he says something, i believe it Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
[Image: vujosevic4.jpg]

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Lol, great pic Biggrin

I am happy for the guy, he will go make some serious money, make some EL titles then return to Partizan as the best coach ever!
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Best coach ever for Partizan or best coach ever?

Doesn't he need to win 5 EL trophies to reach Obradovic? Tongue

Great picture..BiggrinDDDD Look at this

[Image: dule.jpg]
Danilovic, "We will not change ambitions"

President of Partizan Predrag Danilovic said that Dusko Vujosevic departure from the bench black and white does not change the ambition of the club.

"Dule Vujosevic was in previous years been the target of many clubs, asking the difficult conditions in order declined interested. Call from Russia, however, is something that no one could refuse, "said Danilovic.
Dusko Vujosevic for Partizan's official website said:

"The offer is such that no man who does not understand my decision to accept, and professional in all other respects. I leave the club on good and solid basis in good hands. It's not a matter of time, but something which has long built. The result was a maximum for the given circumstances. The system was created to grove, and now must go on. I believe that CSKA will meet with a rival Partizan, who is excelent. I am grateful to everyone who gave me the opportunity to serve Partizan, primarily working community, the President and the Administration of the club.

The whole history testifies to the love that has not forgotten. I would like to thank the fans. This is an opportunity to unite and support all new Partizan, because his support will be very necessary, "concluded Dusko Vujosevic.
Quote:Best coach ever for Partizan or best coach ever?

Doesn't he need to win 5 EL trophies to reach Obradovic? Tongue

No one will reach Obradovic, probably...

But Dule will have some EL trophies for sure!
Quote:No one will reach Obradovic, probably...

But Dule will have some EL trophies for sure!

Thing is that Dule Vujosevic makes players and Obradovic is bringing to PAO.
Going Dusko Vujosevic in CSKA is likely to bring other changes in Partizan, primarily in the staffing issue.

Best players of "black and white" last season,are on the target of the major European teams (Barcelona, Real Madrid, and CSKA Moscow), and above all the names are Alex Maric and Jan Vesely.

According to information from Spain, European champion, would like both, while the Real Madrid would just to satisfy with the Czech national player Jan Vesely.

"Jan and Alexander the players under contract with Partizan. It is still early to talk about transfers. We were all busy of going Vujosevic. The first thing to do is to see who will be the new coach, we hear his perspective and concept of team, a clear sports director Dragan Todoric.

Vlada Jovanovic is mentioned as a successor of Vujosevic on the bench Partizan, which is somehow logical, considering that the system is working very well known, as was an assistant the past five years. In addition, he proved that with the junior national team (won EuroBasket 2009), and in moments when the change Vujosevic on the bench,they have the champions knowledge.

"As I said, it is certain that the government will find the first trainer. Monday, Tuesday, things will be clearer," said Todoric.

However, ninefold consecutive champion wants to market gaming staff. The first, official, reinforcements could be Bojan Popovic and Nemanja Gordic. Reportedly, negotiations are in advanced stage.

"We have not talked with any player," ends Todoric.
Aleks Maric and Jan Vesely won't leave Partizan

Despite the constant rumors about the interest of several European teams for Aleks Maric and Jan Vesely, Partizan has no intention of letting them go. Dragan Todoric, sport's director of the Serbian team, told that both players are happy in Partizan, and that the club won't accept any offers for them. On the other hand, as expected, the assistant Vlada Jovanovic is close to replace Dusko Vujosevic, recently hired by CSKA Moscow, as the new head coach of Partizan.
Petar Arsic, representative Lawrence Roberts and Lester Mccaleb said that his clients in a conversation with a 'black and white'

Arsic is said to have caught everyone by going Vujosevic and it would certainly affect the future course of the conversation, but did not rule out the possibility that the great duo is still 'black and white'.

Arsic added that in any case there is a mutual wish that Roberts and Mccaleb stay in Partizan, and will be first discussed with 'black and white', before considering other offers.

"There is nothing new. We did not expect going Vujosevic. This is great news, frankly we are surprised and stunned. It is a symbol of Partizan, "said Arsic.

Arsic said he wishes to stay in Belgrade is certainly there.

"For us it was the desire to both stay in Partizan, we began negotiations with the club. Everyone was good, Roberts and Mccaleb enjoyed, loved Beograd and Partizan. We have done everything possible to keep the two of them to help the club as he helped them. Of course, we have many offers on the table, but the priority of the talks with "black and white 'whose achievements recognized state, as well as sponsors. We saw that the other players want to stay as they wish and the two of them, "said Arsic.
That would be great of course. The new coach will be very nervous when the season starts. It will take some time for him to gain trust of the "Grobari" and all the followers of Partizan. But, if the team stays as it is from the last season, then it will be much easier to win some matches and thus will his confidence grow. With his confidence up, the teams will rise too. That will lead up to expected results and mutual trust between the new coach and fans!

And again, Partizan will dominate!
They should dominate again like every year.. Biggrin We should wait to begin season then will see were is standing Partizan.
The company "Telekom Serbia" will be the main sponsor of Partizan Belgrade in the next season."Telekom" is from 2008 sponsor of the Basketball Federation of Serbia, and details of future cooperation with Black and White will be known soon.
So Partizan and the Federation (or league?) have the same sponsor??? is that allowed?
Schwach wie flasche leer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2012/13 Partizan stefans 41 29,278 Dec 30, 2012, 12:25 am
Last Post: stefans
  2011/12 Partizan stefans 45 30,339 Feb 27, 2012, 9:57 pm
Last Post: Led00
  Serbian Pro League 2010 stefans 69 45,310 Jun 18, 2010, 3:34 pm
  2009/10 Partizan Black Urum 29 23,432 May 23, 2010, 10:09 am
Last Post: Led00
  Partizan 18 years since win the Champions Cup stefans 0 3,574 Apr 15, 2010, 2:46 pm