Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player or Team?
If your all-time favorite player from your favorite team left, would you follow the player or stay with the team?

-Scout
it depends.. If my favourite player would leave Maccabi, yes I'd be sad (and it happened many times) but I won't even consider changing my favourite team.. not even as a joke.

But in the NBA, when Duncan-Ginobili-Parker are over and pop leaves I'm not sure I'd stay their fan, because I'm more a fan of the current team and not the club in general.
Team of course.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

One great player means a heck! But still my favorite players are kinda team working guys and depending on the team as well, and all the beauty of BB also lies in the team play (no doubt). So the team, off course.
You can't be taken seriously if you change teams over something like that. Changing teams only usually happens when you're a child and you get influenced by adults. You'd be pretty lame if you were and adult and changed teams because your favourite player left. A real fan stays with his team through thick and thin no matter what Smile
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
There's difference what do you like - team or player? If you're a real fan of team then you won't care who will play in that team, but if you like player then it's nothing bad to like (only LIKE) team and hope luck for them. Smile
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
I agree with Sagenas. I'm a fan of two teams, the Nets and Hapoel, but I root for other teams to find success as well because of a player they have. For example, I'd be happy to see Sacramento make the Finals (and lose to the Nets Biggrin ) because they have Casspi. Or, like I root for Benayoun, Awate and Avram Grant's teams to succeed in the Premier League. I'm not actually a fan of their teams, but I'd prefer their team to do well because that means they're doing well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New: basketball team will be managed online by fans realitysport 2 3,230 Mar 22, 2013, 5:18 pm
Last Post: CoachSteve
  Young Player out of Iran Making Big splash with 29points in Game 1 asiasportwriter 1 2,704 Mar 22, 2013, 4:34 pm
Last Post: CoachSteve
  "Who Else Wants To Become The QUICKEST Player On Their Team?" ky2330 0 2,170 May 29, 2012, 7:11 am
Last Post: ky2330
  Player Evaluations truesportsman 1 2,617 Feb 22, 2012, 9:40 am
Last Post: cl00rm
  The best on your team hjalte 1 2,557 Feb 17, 2012, 3:44 pm
Last Post: cl00rm