Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How important is the NBA to you?
Some people live and breath the NBA... How important is the NBA to you?

-Scout
From 1 to 10... 0
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

NBA is bullshit league.Best is Euroleague... Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
I don't like it! Bunch of no-sport-spirit, just many copy-paste hip-hopers and few white people...
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Well, for me basketball is basketball and I like it, but many people think NBA always is the best. I like to watch nba games as every basketball game, but there almost everyone tries to play with power, to show their athletism. I like more european style basketball, but I'm interested in every league. Smile
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Important as one of the strongest leagues in the world (OK, it's the strongest league while the game results are the main thing in BB after all). NBA is making Euroleague to be better (and otherwise obviously after 2000 Olympics). So NBA and Euroleague are drawing the picture of top BB. You can find interesting things in NBA and Euroleague, and depending on the team to use it in international games. But generally, European BB is way more attractive and passionate! NBA regular season is literally boring, but when it comes to the individuals (I usually follow international players) it always interesting to say how they do.
Quote:Important as one of the strongest leagues in the world (OK, it's the strongest league while the game results are the main thing in BB after all). NBA is making Euroleague to be better (and otherwise obviously after 2000 Olympics). So NBA and Euroleague are drawing the picture of top BB. You can find interesting things in NBA and Euroleague, and depending on the team to use it in international games. But generally, European BB is way more attractive and passionate! NBA regular season is literally boring, but when it comes to the individuals (I usually follow international players) it always interesting to say how they do.

I agree with this, ironically the passion that is lacking in the NBA is plentiful in the NCAA, albeit the quality of players is drastically decreased. I love the home court advantage in Europe. In the NBA the home crowd claps a bit but they hardly make it the hostile environment that you experience in Europe.

With that said, I have the Milwaukee Bucks pumping through my veins. From that perspective the NBA is very important to me, but as a league itself I'm not to thrilled about it and once the Bucks season comes to an end I somewhat of lose interest.
Quote:From 1 to 10... 0

Really? wow.. so the NBA has absolutely no importance to you?

-Scout
Not at all...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

It's pure entairtainment for me, almost no emotions involved unlike in European basketball when I watch maccabi, it's fun to watch but it's hard to connect to it.
Yeah.. the NBA is definitely peaking my interest! In the past, I wouldn't say it was of any importance but am finding myself becoming more fascinated...

-Scout

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2020 NBA schedule: The 12 most important games as the season resumes ESPN NBA 0 651 Jun 30, 2020, 5:05 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  The most important things we saw at All-Star Weekend ESPN NBA 0 794 Feb 21, 2019, 4:18 pm
  The most important things from Adam Silver's state-of-the-NBA address ESPN NBA 0 878 Feb 18, 2019, 7:49 pm