Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite NBA Player?
Who is your favorite NBA player of ALL time?

-Scout
There's no player who's favorite, I like many players, especially point guards. Well, because I'm young, I haven't seen playing guys like Larry Bird, Magic Johnson and other, but I like these players: R.Rondo, D.Rose, S.Nash, B.Jennings, S.Curry, B.Davis, P.Pierce, R.Allen, V.Carter, A.Stoudemire and other guys. Smile
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Tim Duncan..
If you ask to pick a favorite NBA player of ALL time I would have to say it is Clyder Drexler, though I saw him playing in later stage of his career. Next besides stands, Olajuwon, Barkley, Pippen, Malone. MJ was the best, but he is not my favorite. In these days I love to see Durant in action Crazy
I would have to say that, as of right now - Derrick Rose is my favorite! I feel that he's the best point guard in the NBA!

-Scout
Hakeem Oljauwon...

Nowadays Steven Nash...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Right now its: Danio Gallinari, Raymond Felton, Laundry Fields, Timofey Mosgov and Amare Stoudemire
Quote:Right now its: Danio Gallinari, Raymond Felton, Laundry Fields, Timofey Mosgov and Amare Stoudemire

No Carmelo? Ohmy
Vince Carter...hands down!!!!!!!! Tongue
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Quote:Right now its: Danio Gallinari, Raymond Felton, Laundry Fields, Timofey Mosgov and Amare Stoudemire

I am guessing that we can now cross three of those names off of your list.
The best and also my very favorite NBA player is Michael Jordan. Also, Drazen Petrovic, but he came from Europe and played few season in NBA before he died in car accident.
Quote:The best and also my very favorite NBA player is Michael Jordan. Also, Drazen Petrovic, but he came from Europe and played few season in NBA before he died in car accident.

I was a big Drazen fan as a kid. Have you seen the documentary called "Once Brothers" about Divac and Petrovic? It's great, my wife even loved it and she hates basketball. I highly recommend checking it out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is a better player - Kevin Durant or LeBron James? TalkBasket 0 190 Nov 22, 2023, 3:14 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  The Bucks reminded the Suns they have the best player in the NBA Finals ESPN NBA 0 334 Jul 13, 2021, 7:33 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  2021 ESPYS: Vote for Best NBA Player ESPN NBA 0 332 Jun 17, 2021, 4:41 pm
  Which player has the early lead in the NBA's MVP race? ESPN NBA 0 549 Feb 12, 2021, 2:13 am
  Mavs release fan favorite Barea on 'tough day' ESPN NBA 0 564 Dec 12, 2020, 1:57 pm