Poll: Who wins bronze?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Srbija
0%
0 0%
Lietuva
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd place game: Serbia-Lithuania
Serbia and Lithuania meet in a medal winning game for the first time since that notorious 1995 game?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I think Serbia will win this one. Unless Kleiza wakes up from his awful game today, I don't see a lot happening for Lithuania.
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Lithuania in better mood I guess Crazy On other hand, I'm not too happy with our NT playing style. Discipline, IQ, skills used to be our weapons and the tool of consistency. Tonight we were an ugly version of USA. I hope Kemzūra will think about half-court offense in the future as well. Serbia is favorite of this game, but Lithuania can win it as well, depends on the day (and I don't like it).
Bronze for Lithuania!

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Great game for Lithuania, Kleiza indeed woke up and had a massive game once more. Jasaitis had some amazing offensive rebounds, and some threes at important points. Paulius (sp.?) was on fire with his shooting, and Kalnietis was an all-round great hustler. Serbia showed that they really hurt without the presence of a heavy and strong center, there's only so much battering under the basket that Krstic can take, Perovic has just been totally out of it, and couldn't help his team at all. Serbia has a lot of great perimeter players but lacks real big men big time. This was reflected in so many defensive rebounds lost.
Lithuania is the team i liked the most during the tournament and was hoping that Serbia will plaz against them in the finals.

it would be a complete different game than this one. Congrats to Lithuania, I am just sad that Serbia didn't do verz much on this match, but I am sure that Turkey and the reffs still hurts badly...

I would like to c rematch in the final of eurobasket next year. And i pray to god in all religions that we get Turk's in the first knock-out match and give them hell!
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
^ ... and every other team too would love to give the second rate team in the world a run for their money and subsequent punishment Rofl3
Lietuva! Jasaitis, Jankunas, Kalnietis and Kleiza all played great today. Where were these guys yesterday? I never thought that this Lithuanian roster would win Bronze, this is very positive going into next year's Eurobasket. Hopefully Lithuania will be the recipients of some of these home team calls next year.
I will need time to realize how the hell this team won bronze Crazy Great success! I'm not fully convinced Lithuania already has the core for being in top for upcoming two years already, but homecourt advantage will surely help. Another thing, will Kemzūra invite old fellas after that? We'll see.
Quote:I will need time to realize how the hell this team won bronze Crazy Great success! I'm not fully convinced Lithuania already has the core for being in top for upcoming two years already, but homecourt advantage will surely help. Another thing, will Kemzūra invite old fellas after that? We'll see.

I remember Lithuanian fans being hysterical some weeks ago for Kemzura cutting Montejunas... Laugh

I think the only old lads who would take Lithuania to next level would be Siska and Saras. One is retured, other doesn't even have a team so far...

Quote:I remember Lithuanian fans being hysterical some weeks ago for Kemzura cutting Montejunas... Laugh

Well, Andriuškevičius didn't play at all basically and Klimavičius didn't do any good almost, so in my account Motiejūnas could at least feel the atmosphere. But who cares Smile

Old fellas, Petravičius, Songaila, D. Lavrinovič, K. Lavrinovič, Kaukėnas, Šaras + young fellas, Valančiūnas, Motiejūnas, Katelynas, M. Kuzminskas (and some others) - that's another team! Kemzūra will have something to thing about and it won't be easy because 2011 will be completely new story.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Semi final: USA-Lithuania Black Urum 42 22,082 Feb 23, 2011, 9:05 pm
Last Post: straight forward
  Yet another steal from refs in TURKEY-SERBIA. Led00 22 12,425 Oct 20, 2010, 5:03 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  Quarter-final: Argentina-Lithuania Black Urum 32 17,193 Sep 12, 2010, 3:37 pm
Last Post: Miggity23
  Semi final: Turkey-Serbia Black Urum 29 16,527 Sep 12, 2010, 1:35 am
Last Post: ZEUS
  Quarter-final: Spain-Serbia Black Urum 8 5,530 Sep 9, 2010, 4:31 pm
Last Post: Led00