Poll: Who goes away with GOLD?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Turkey
40.00%
2 40.00%
USA
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINAL: Turkey-USA
Should be a good game... the two teams who were pushed by the refs the most in final, let's see who gets the last and better push.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

The poll should be refs versus refs. Everyone that is not in denial, or a drooling moron knows that the game's outcome has already been decided by FIBA and it's mafia refs. It's just a matter of which federation paid FIBA more money.
please someone show me referees help to Usa or Turkey...please someone paste the link proof...
What link proof do you want? The whole semi final was proof. Your game against Puerto Rico was proof. Those were games that Turkey showed what a weak team they really are. It's really pathetic fixing matches to get yourself to a final. First Eurobasket 2001, and now Mundobasket 2010. The handing over of a finals position to Turkey may also be connected to the recent diplomatic tensions between Turkey, the US, and Israel. That whole flotilla disaster and subsequent tragedy.

Turkey tries to do what it can, but this state of affairs just throws FIBA's credibility into the rubbish. Just another worldwide corrupt organization that doesn't believe in fair play or fair refereeing for that matter.
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Quote:What link proof do you want? The whole semi final was proof. Your game against Puerto Rico was proof. Those were games that Turkey showed what a weak team they really are. It's really pathetic fixing matches to get yourself to a final. First Eurobasket 2001, and now Mundobasket 2010. The handing over of a finals position to Turkey may also be connected to the recent diplomatic tensions between Turkey, the US, and Israel. That whole flotilla disaster and subsequent tragedy.

Turkey tries to do what it can, but this state of affairs just throws FIBA's credibility into the rubbish. Just another worldwide corrupt organization that doesn't believe in fair play or fair refereeing for that matter.

i'm just registered to say this, ZEUS you are are bad looser like always. you only know to hate turks, thats all. you are a regular greek guy. all you know is to hate turkish people. they are in the final you are not... accept this.they were better than your team. and you are going to watch the final game alive between turkey and usa. you are a pethetic racist but you are going to watch the turks in the final.... so good luck to turkey and usa. and poor serbian and greek racist bastards haw to watch this game in pain Smile your teame isn't there poor racist bastards.....
Quote:i'm just registered to say this, ZEUS you are are bad looser like always. you only know to hate turks, thats all. you are a regular greek guy. all you know is to hate turkish people. they are in the final you are not... accept this.they were better than your team. and you are going to watch the final game alive between turkey and usa. you are a pethetic racist but you are going to watch the turks in the final.... so good luck to turkey and usa. and poor serbian and greek racist bastards haw to watch this game in pain Smile your teame isn't there poor racist bastards.....

First of all welcome. Please stick around and don't let this be your first and last post. You won't regret it.

You will see that "regular Greeks" don't hate Turks. And that this board does not harbour racists... Hope I can change your mind.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Quote:i'm just registered to say this, ZEUS you are are bad looser like always. you only know to hate turks, thats all. you are a regular greek guy. all you know is to hate turkish people. they are in the final you are not... accept this.they were better than your team. and you are going to watch the final game alive between turkey and usa. you are a pethetic racist but you are going to watch the turks in the final.... so good luck to turkey and usa. and poor serbian and greek racist bastards haw to watch this game in pain Smile your teame isn't there poor racist bastards.....

First of all learn better English.

Of course narrow-minded fans like you would think that ALL people on this board from different countries noticed how you got heavy support from the referees, but today's game took the biscuit. You were doing the same things in Eurobasket 2001 and repeating them now. You're not a team of ability, but of cheats and deception, even players of your trying to start fights where there wasn't anything.

But you Turks are well known to 'rusfet' when you need to. You begged FIBA for a medal and they gave you their approval. You're only throwing slander towards me for being a racist because you have nothing else to answer to the accusations. Your team doesn't even have the skill to be in the top 4. It should have been top 8, and only because you're the organizers of the championship, you were getting a special favour done to you.

But that's alright, you've done what you've done. We'll see how the 'second best team in the world' performs in Eurobasket, and how they'll have a hard time playing in games where they won't have the support of the refs this time. I'd be more worried about making fools of yourself there Thup
ZEUS i think everyone bored your useless comments on this forum.It s sure you dont know basket but pure racist. i know a under-6 child forum you can discuss
Really? What have I said that is racist? Show me with some constructive counter-criticism that I've displayed racism on my behalf to the Turkish team and I'll eat my words. None of you Turkish 'fans' or trolls have come up with ONE counter-argument to take a real debating position. It's no surprise either, because you simply don't have a leg to stand on Rofl3
Quote:Really? What have I said that is racist? Show me with some constructive counter-criticism that I've displayed racism on my behalf to the Turkish team and I'll eat my words. None of you Turkish 'fans' or trolls have come up with ONE counter-argument to take a real debating position. It's no surprise either, because you simply don't have a leg to stand on Rofl3

Learn english? if you want learn french to speak to me, i speak a few more languages than you do, i speak english just when i have to speak ... The turkish teame won all the games in this tournament. they beated greece,sloveny, russia, serbia, france... All you say for Turkish team is pure jalusy. Watch the final tonight bro, and support Turkey. After all they are your neighboors... but you are full of hate in every comment you make. and that make's you racist. Ä°f you think you are not, let go your hate...
And you think that the refrees are so intelligent, they let turkey win before 0.5 seconds to the end of match. for you zeus if Tunceri miss it's a good refree if tunceri scores he is a bad one. Smile and serbia did a last attempt, that was blocked by semih erden. the refrees knew it too... they are wise this refrees. they are not just refrees, they are nostradamus too..
Quote:Learn english? if you want learn french to speak to me, i speak a few more languages than you do, i speak english just when i have to speak ...

This is an English-speaking board in case you couldn't work it out.

Quote:The turkish teame won all the games in this tournament. they beated greece,sloveny, russia, serbia, france... All you say for Turkish team is pure jalusy. Watch the final tonight bro, and support Turkey. After all they are your neighboors... but you are full of hate in every comment you make. and that make's you racist. Ä°f you think you are not, let go your hate...

I said your team was not worthy of playing in the semi-finals let alone the world final. Turkey shouldn't be playing at the point that it is because it clearly did it via dishonest means- i.e. with the referees and not because Turkey has a capable team.

I'm still waiting for one Turk to point out where there is racism in this statement.

Sure the accusations have bruised your egos and all you can do is lash out, but at the end of the day you have nothing to excuse yourselves with. Eurobasket 2001 was a fiasco that got Turkey into the Eurobasket final, and now the fiasco repeats itself this time with the Mundobasket.

Go ahead and call me a racist all you like, everyone else saw what happened (that means check the replies of other users on this forum from other countries, and you'll amazingly see that there is an agreement of views) Rofl3
Quote:This is an English-speaking board in case you couldn't work it out.

I said your team was not worthy of playing in the semi-finals let alone the world final. Turkey shouldn't be playing at the point that it is because it clearly did it via dishonest means- i.e. with the referees and not because Turkey has a capable team.

I'm still waiting for one Turk to point out where there is racism in this statement.

Sure the accusations have bruised your egos and all you can do is lash out, but at the end of the day you have nothing to excuse yourselves with. Eurobasket 2001 was a fiasco that got Turkey into the Eurobasket final, and now the fiasco repeats itself this time with the Mundobasket.

Go ahead and call me a racist all you like, everyone else saw what happened (that means check the replies of other users on this forum from other countries, and you'll amazingly see that there is an agreement of views) Rofl3

I haven't seen anything racist on this board. My only disagreements stem from the idea that the refs some how favor the Americans, or that this tournament is some how "fixed". I find both of those notions to be preposterous.

This has been a great 3 weeks for FIBA basketball. We've been given great games and great individual perfromances. Let's stop making baseless accusations and enjoy what looks like one of the biggest FIBA games ever.
Guys, take it easy. We might have a lot of disagreements regarding playing styles, leagues, refs etc but I believe this is a civilised forum and we do not promote or tolerate racism.

Let's keep it this way. Cheers!

Quote:And you think that the refrees are so intelligent, they let turkey win before 0.5 seconds to the end of match. for you zeus if Tunceri miss it's a good refree if tunceri scores he is a bad one. Smile

Where is this so-called train of logic derived from? How is this related to anything that's been (loosely) discussed on the board here? Rofl3

Quote:and serbia did a last attempt, that was blocked by semih erden. the refrees knew it too... they are wise this refrees. they are not just refrees, they are nostradamus too..

Honestly I don't know what you are talking about, I watched the whole game. But what you are trying to say again is nonsense.

The whole fiasco about the game was the indiscriminate crucifixion of Serbia and serving Turkey non-stop free throws from non-existent fouls, trying (and in the end being successful) to take Krstic out of the game (as well as Perovic, but he's not as experienced yet). Onan should have been ejected from the game for the non stop screaming and yelling at the refs as well as trying to start a fight with Teodosic (I don't know how Teo held his cool) by hitting him in the face. Turkey should have received 5-6 technical fouls for raucous bitching at the refs. Not once did Turkey get punished for this, which clearly shows who the refs were forcing to win in this game.

No one would accuse Turkey of anything if they won the game fair and square, but they didn't.
Quote:No one would accuse Turkey of anything if they won the game fair and square, but they didn't.

yes, they did.
Quote:yes, they did.

fair talk my friend. good luck for the match.... usa 12 turkey 7 at the moment
Quote:yes, they did.

Well of course you'd prefer to play against the Turks than the Serbians, that was most clear Rofl3
bad refrees in this final. they are bad, but they are not favorizing Turkey or USA. they are just bad...
Usa played very good today like they always do... and turkey played the worst game in WC. So congrats to the champion USA. And for our Turkish players they get what they deserved. A silver medal... second best teame of the world...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Semi final: USA-Lithuania Black Urum 42 22,065 Feb 23, 2011, 9:05 pm
Last Post: straight forward
  Yet another steal from refs in TURKEY-SERBIA. Led00 22 12,422 Oct 20, 2010, 5:03 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  1/8 Final: Slovenia vs Australia Black Urum 8 5,681 Oct 6, 2010, 1:03 am
Last Post: Raze Lupin
  Quarter-final: Argentina-Lithuania Black Urum 32 17,183 Sep 12, 2010, 3:37 pm
Last Post: Miggity23
  Semi final: Turkey-Serbia Black Urum 29 16,525 Sep 12, 2010, 1:35 am
Last Post: ZEUS