Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny ethnic stereotypes
This is not meant to be an offensive thread, but FUNNY, therefore I will include videos with national stereotypes made by people of that nationality/ethnicity...

Again, it's meant to be FUNNY!

Iranian/Persian

Greek

Jewish

Serbian

Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

This guy is so funny

Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Lol these are kinda old but thx for reminding me.. he's taking words or sentences in Hebrew that their literal translation has a different meaning in English Biggrin And he's using it for satire in a genius way.. I used to love his show.

if you want the right translation tell me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny basketball videos, photos, comics etc Black Urum 65 29,975 Nov 9, 2016, 7:37 pm
Last Post: Al Bundy
  Funny Pictures and videos Black Urum 19 13,684 Nov 21, 2013, 6:58 am
Last Post: KelPark17
  Funny and weird videos Black Urum 22 11,227 Jun 12, 2010, 7:50 pm
Last Post: suricata