Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euroleague Fantasy Challenge (2010/11)
Quote:I got a friend who also had Brown in like 80 teams of his. Why in the hell would you pick a player from Prokom is beyond me.

Prokom should be playing in NBDL.

Well idk, the PG spot sucks he was cheap and did well in the VTB league, i thought he would bank me a nice 8 or 9 but noo the fawktard had to get ejected and who the hell is Giddens? He didn't even play in any of their games and now he gets a 26? WTF lol.
He came some days ago after being cut from NBA squads. He is athletic for Europe, that's why he was able to do 9/9 drives in the paint. Will limit up to at least 80-85 credits easily, so I will get him next week.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

My best team got 150

Diamantides
Sada

Bogdanovic
Gecevicius
San Emeterio
Langford

Mavrokefalides
Valanciunas
Marjanovic
Battiste

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Lol both my teams did awful., I guess I failed another year.. Oh well I didn't have any high expectations anyway Biggrin
You can always create a new team now. By choosing players that will gain maximum limit ups you can get a lot of credits which you will then spend on good players. By the end of the season the new teams will surpass the old teams even if they played for 1 week less.

In fact I will create some new teams myself, to experiment.

Highest possible profitable players:

(In the first column is the minimum ranking they need. In the second column it's it's the 15% value increase they can get)

Diamantides 24 - 13
Ricky Rubio 19 - 12
David Logan 17 - 12
Chuck Eidson 13 - 11
D. Lavrinovic 18 - 11
San Emeterio 8 - 10
Bouroussis 12- 10
Langford 18 - 10
Freeland 9 - 10
Vazquez 17 - 10
Sergio Llull 17 - 10
Maciulis 17 - 9
Washington 17 - 9
B. Eze 14 - 9
Newley 16 - 9

I finally made all my changes, damn did that take long lol. Thats the bad side of having 20 teams i guess Laugh

Anyway this week i went for the credits bump, i'll most likely do the same. After that, you kind of get a clear picture who is gonna have a good season and who was just a one hit wonder, then you start stalking up your team. Cool
All 24 Euroleague Clubs weekend boxscores!

Got a team with 58 pts with 3 players and another 94 pts with 4 players.

In any case for now I'm going for the credits, not so much for scoring.

The game is down. Rofl3

Well, at least you can always count on Euroleague for such things.

Simply a great week for me. Olimpija wins and i had a graet fantasy week, what more could i ask for Biggrin

Only 3 out of my 22 teams had less then 130 points. My best team had 182 most were around 140-150. I made a few good moves and didn't make a lot of mistakes.

Now i have to make just a few more changes. I have to get rid of Papanikolaou in some teams, he is hurting me bad. I think i will get rid of Marjanovic, but will see what i will be able to do with him.

Anyway after 2 rounds, so far so good.
Yeah, bit I'm leading Eurohopes.com private league over you! Crazy

Quote:Yeah, bit I'm leading Eurohopes.com private league over you! Crazy

Pff point is i increased my team worth in that PL by 70 credits Dirol
Highest possible profitable players:

(In the first column is the minimum ranking they need. In the second column it's it's the 15% value increase they can get)

San Eemeterio 20 - 12
B. Thornton 13 - 10
D. Washington 19 - 10
JR Giddens 14 - 9
M. Finley 17 - 9
N. Jawai 13 - 9
Big Sofo 17 - 9
P. Jankunas 15 - 9
G. Jagodnik 11 - 9
F. Reyes 16 - 9
V. Ilievski 15 - 8
C. Jacobsen 14 - 8
K. Tunceri 1 - 8
O. Pecherov 6 - 8
B. Roberts 3 - 8

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge Scouting: Week 4

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge Scouting: Week 6 + tips from the boss himself!

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge Scouting: Week 8

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2012-2013 TalkBasket 0 3,775 Oct 10, 2012, 11:28 am
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Euroleague Fantasy manager at TheSportCity.Net - III season borka 0 3,370 Sep 22, 2012, 7:16 pm
Last Post: borka
  Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2011/12 zilly 11 8,576 Nov 14, 2011, 5:15 pm
Last Post: MaccabiTA
  Euroleague Fantasy manager at TheSportCity.Net - II season borka 8 6,271 Oct 4, 2011, 4:45 pm
Last Post: borka
  Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2006-2007 TalkBasket 16 10,480 Apr 3, 2007, 11:09 pm
Last Post: diego.es