Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Memorable Game?
Of the several thousand NBA games played.. What’s the most memorable game that sticks out in your mind?

-Scout
I honestly can't bring anything to my mind...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I'll never forget the Nets vs Pistons game 5, triple overtime...but out of the NBA, Hapoel's 6X overtime vs Ashkelon and obviously the Maccabi-Zalgiris games come to mind.
[quote name='Scout200' timestamp='1285881628' post='25269']

Of the several thousand NBA games played.. What’s the most memorable game that sticks out in your mind?

-Scout

[/quote]

I'm older so there is are many to choose from. The New York Knicks vs the Chicago bulls during the Jordan era (90's) were all epic playoff match ups. Also the Indiana Pacers vs the Knicks during the same period. The most memorable in recent history was the 2006 NBA finals between the favored Dallas Mavericks and the underdog Miami Heat. The Dallas Mavericks were leading the series at 2-0. The Mavs continued their domination in game 3 leading by double digits with only 6 minutes to go in the game. Then something special happened that something special was Dewayne Wade. This video will tell the story better than me. Its from the NBA STORIES: Undeniable: Rise of Dewayne Wade. I hope the links work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjNwuU6O-...re=related
This

[y]CDlhc492rG0&feature=related[/y]

Raze Lupin, you read my mind.

Also

[y]tiRoWEMunqM[/y]

and the best atmosphere I can ever recall seeing at an NBA event

[y]Kbn72J8ass4[/y]

ok somebody had to post it

[y]PRCTp57LQro&feature=related[/y]
@@Skangles: Yeah that Pacers vs Knicks game was epic! As a knicks fan it broke my heart. I thought the game was won we had momentum and the game was in its final minutes. Then Reggie miller hits 6pts in 5 sec. It was mind blowing! that was so log ago and I think I'm still angry. LOL Great video friend!

Oh and I have to make a comment about Kobe Bryant. I'm not a fan of his personality. I don't like the guy. Although I'm proud to have him play for USA NT. :-D I have to admit that Kobe Bryant is one of the most gifted basketball players in the world. His game is perfect. he plays defense, steals, blocks. His offense and court vision is legendary. Are you a Kobe fan?
I am not a Kobe fan, he's the type of player that you love to hate but any player that scores 81 points in a game certainly leaves a lasting impression. I pretty much agree with your comments, Kobe is one of the best defenders in the game and this is often overlooked.

Additionally, with all of the latest drama created by NBA superstars (LeBron, D-Wade, Carmelo) I'm starting to like Kobe more and more. From a team USA perspective he's great. I did not expect Kobe to fin in well with the national team and I did not want anything to do with him before 2007. I'll gladly admit that my foot is in my mouth and Kobe is one of the primary guys that I want suiting up next to Durant in 2012.
[quote name='skangles' timestamp='1285973527' post='25293']

This

[y]CDlhc492rG0&feature=related[/y]

Raze Lupin, you read my mind.

Also

[y]tiRoWEMunqM[/y]

and the best atmosphere I can ever recall seeing at an NBA event

[y]Kbn72J8ass4[/y]

ok somebody had to post it

[y]PRCTp57LQro&feature=related[/y]

[/quote]

Those are pretty sweet!! Thanks for posting the vids!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'You like games? We have one tonight': Spurs channel 'Squid Game' ESPN NBA 0 275 Oct 7, 2021, 7:23 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Bucks' T. Antetokounmpo unavailable in Game 5 ESPN NBA 0 300 Jul 19, 2021, 8:06 am
  Five big takeaways from the Suns’ Game 2 win ESPN NBA 0 309 Jul 9, 2021, 9:16 pm
  Clips' Beverley gets 1-game ban for CP3 shove ESPN NBA 0 248 Jul 4, 2021, 11:35 pm
  The big takeaways from the Suns' Game 1 win over the Clippers ESPN NBA 0 280 Jun 21, 2021, 10:26 pm