Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barcelona World Champions!
Stern and his NBA commercial league it's so dump.And he says basketball should expand on other continents.That is good.But i don't want to watch commercial league.London!?!? I see some empty seats. Cool Better to Stern to go home. Biggrin
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Quote:Recently Pete Mickeal revealed in his blog at HoopsHype.com what was said by both players during the game:

Kobe said to me "€œHey, this game might get you in the NBA," trying to be a smartass. "€œIf you think that, then put your money where your mouth is and play one-on-one and we’ll see where your game is at,"€ I replied. "€œPut your $100 million to my account and then we can play basketball, then you talk to me since you want to be a smartass."

Before that:Kobe Bryant has was "little" angry because of the "good move" of Mickeal sending him out of court.

And that foul is technical in FIBA/Euroleague rules.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Kobe is such an ass. He talks so much trash. He hates losing even minor games like this. I think the fans being so passionate and the game becoming serious (especially towards the end) amplified his loss. It's fun to see the Lakers lose. Even though its only a "pre-season game" it was a joy to see the Lakers lose on such an international stage. Rolleyes Laugh I hate the Lakers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is the best current player in the world right now? Raze Lupin 6 4,279 Dec 30, 2010, 2:01 pm
Last Post: Al Bundy
  World wide amateur basketball courts The Historian 4 4,580 Dec 18, 2010, 8:01 pm
Last Post: Sagenas
  Greece wins Armed Forces World Championship! Black Urum 4 3,260 Jun 22, 2009, 5:03 pm
Last Post: HapoelFan
  World Club Championship to start in 2009 TalkBasket 8 4,742 Feb 1, 2009, 12:22 am
Last Post: rikhardur
  Who is the best team in the world? AFC 33 17,297 Jul 28, 2008, 9:37 pm
Last Post: Straight Faced