Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will you meet Euroleague premiere?
So Euroleague finally tips off next week!

Where will you be? Will you go to the arena to watch a game? Will you go to watch it with friends in a pub? Will you watch it at home with some nice food and beer? Or, God forbid, you will have a date with some chick at that time? (traitor!)

What is/are the game(s) you expect most eagerly of Week 1?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I'll be in here somewhere:

[Image: 40517_429034937430_361124422430_4742379_8326863_n.jpg]
It will be the pub most likely because I still have not TV channel that broadcasts Euroleague teams (Lithuanian teams first of all). I decided I'll watch all Žalgiris and Rytas game on TV screen as a normal human being. Streams only will go for some very interesting Euroleague games when there won't be other choices.

Žalgiris - Partizan. Very interesting.

Rytas - Fenerbache. D. Lavrinovič against Lithuanian club.

Olympiacos - Real IMO is the game of the week.
(Oct 15, 2010, 8:49 am)Fantastic Freak Wrote: I'll be in here somewhere:

[Image: 40517_429034937430_361124422430_4742379_8326863_n.jpg]

jeeaa me to Smile if olimpija will be allowed to register all players (and it seems they will be), than we could expect very very nice game
I'll be having a date at the time. Good thing is that ma girl wants to watch Partizan also, so se will grab a beer, watch and swear at the TV Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
I'm thinking of going to Olympiacos-Real Madrid but it's gonna be on TV, so might as well stay home.

As for other games I'm already stocking up on crisps, sausages, energy drinks, beers etc to watch all EL games, it;s impossible, but I will try.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Arenas TalkBasket 1 177 Nov 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge tips: Something for everyone EuroLeague News 0 449 Nov 14, 2021, 7:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 373 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Round 8 winner EuroLeague News 0 382 Nov 12, 2021, 6:58 am