Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help from persons, whose countries participate in Eurobasket 2011, Lithuania!
Hello,

My name is Marius and I am a reporter of http://www.eurobasketlithuania.com.First of all I would like to congratulate all the countries, which received the right to participate in Eurobasket 2011, Lithuania.

At this time we are thinking to write articles about basketball fans from all the countries, which got the right to participate in this upcoming championship.

I want to get with somebody in touch, who are from these countries:
  • Croatia
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Russia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Serbia
  • Turkey
  • Belgium
  • Great Britain
  • Israel
  • FYROM
  • Montenegro
  • Italy
  • Latvia
  • Ukraine
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Gerogia
  • Bulgaria
  • Poland

What we gonna do?

I want that you would write me a PM on this forum or reach me via email marius[eta]eurobasketlithuania.com (email it would be even better).

I will give you some question, which relates your country and your basketball fans. That will help me a lot to write an article about your country, fans and basketball traditions in your country.

So I am asking your help if you want to see a nice article about your country on our website.

Best regards

Marius
I sent you a message. Sounds interesting project.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I have also sent u a PM. I wanna be a part of something that will make my country look nice Smile
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Quote:I have also sent u a PM. I wanna be a part of something that will make my country look nice Smile

The beautiful Serbian women already make the country look nice. ;-)
Yeah, but those retard "Hooligan-ultras-we-love-Serbia-and-Kosovo-MORONS" pretty much put that women image in the second picture...

Serbia has so many beautiful things to show to the world, but unfortunately, we have a really bad reputation in the world, deserved! Sport is one of the ways to show how great are we and if I can do something to help that, i want to!
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
I also sent you a PM, I'd love to take part in this thing you're doing.
Quote:Yeah, but those retard "Hooligan-ultras-we-love-Serbia-and-Kosovo-MORONS" pretty much put that women image in the second picture...

Serbia has so many beautiful things to show to the world, but unfortunately, we have a really bad reputation in the world, deserved! Sport is one of the ways to show how great are we and if I can do something to help that, i want to!

And people like Gurovic, Milicic and Krstic don't help much...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Agree for Milicic‡ and Gurovic, i don't like them either, but those r just exceptions. Krstic‡ will be a great man after he ends his carier. He will be admired around the globe. And for u, to judge him by his action in Greece, that one time where he showed his dark side, that is just childish. We all do some things we regret afterwords. It is important that we regret those things and to learn something from our mistakes, and I am pretty damn sure that he learned a lot!
Yeah, I remember that incident in Athens. I think both parties who were involved in that brawl were guilty. They gave basketball a bad name.

One thing for sure, Krstic was pure class in Turkey.
@ Marius, please be sure to check out my PM.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Israeli NT 2011 MaccabiTA 13 9,269 Mar 24, 2012, 6:57 pm
Last Post: MaccabiTA
  Slovenia NT 2011 Black Urum 69 35,246 Dec 20, 2011, 1:56 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  2 Eurobasket players were found doped!!! TeoTheGreek13 16 9,877 Nov 12, 2011, 11:50 pm
Last Post: stefans
  Serbia NT 2011 stefans 88 45,951 Sep 24, 2011, 7:02 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  Spain NT 2011 btp13 29 17,117 Sep 24, 2011, 6:14 pm
Last Post: Raze Lupin