Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best current player in the world right now?
Out of all of the various leagues in the world amateur or professional. Who is the best current all around player in the world. If you can't pick just one give me your top 5! :-) Feel free to give your opinion why! :-)
If I could choose just one player to my team to make the difference I'd pick Kevin Durant.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Normally I would say Kobe, but he looks like a shell of his normal self since that knee injury. So I am thinking maybe Durant. But if Kobe is healthy and has not gotten too old and lost a step (which it looks like he may have) then I would pick him.
Durant
Kevin Durant, no doubt
I still can't choose. I will say Kevin Durant is almost flawless! He could easily play in any system in Euroleague!
I also vote for Durant Basketball

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Young Player out of Iran Making Big splash with 29points in Game 1 asiasportwriter 1 2,717 Mar 22, 2013, 4:34 pm
Last Post: CoachSteve
  "Who Else Wants To Become The QUICKEST Player On Their Team?" ky2330 0 2,180 May 29, 2012, 7:11 am
Last Post: ky2330
  Player Evaluations truesportsman 1 2,633 Feb 22, 2012, 9:40 am
Last Post: cl00rm
  What's a great basketball player? elzok 0 2,206 Oct 11, 2011, 10:32 pm
Last Post: elzok
  Basketball Player Evaluation Form tabj 1 3,819 Mar 31, 2011, 5:17 pm
Last Post: coachbright