Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serbian Players Abroad
Stojakovic? You still count him in? I think it's time to move on...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Actually, I am one of those that support this new generation and was always talking about how good it is that nor Stojakovic or Jaric or any of the NBA's (except Krstic, of course) play in NT with the youngsters. But adding Rakocevic would be a good idea maybe. I like how he can shoot, he would be a good add.
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Quote:Actually, I am one of those that support this new generation and was always talking about how good it is that nor Stojakovic or Jaric or any of the NBA's (except Krstic, of course) play in NT with the youngsters. But adding Rakocevic would be a good idea maybe. I like how he can shoot, he would be a good add.

I agree for Rakocevic.He has power to lead NT. Wink
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Vladimir Panic is having fantastic season in Slovenia. He is playing for Zlatorog Lasko and he is the top scorer in Slovenia with 21.6 points per game. Great player!
Peja went 6 for 6 from 3pt to beat the Lakers and sweep them in a final game. When he scores three pointers everyone on Dallas bench raises the Serbian signal for 3 pointer. lol Its cool to watch them support Peja and give the Serbian signal. :-D
Tepic MVP of Final Four Thup
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Tepic MVP of Final Four Thup

Is this a parody? Biggrin
Israeli final four semi final

Macvan with 15 points in 15 minutes (most in garbage time but still he was pretty good today) 2pointers 2/5 3pointers 1/1 and 8/9 from the FT line
Pedja won a NBA championship last night.
Quote:Pedja won a NBA championship last night.

His first Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Serbian League 2012 stefans 6 6,840 Jun 16, 2012, 6:52 pm
Last Post: stefans
  Serbian Cup 2012 stefans 2 4,430 Feb 15, 2012, 7:05 pm
  Serbian League to be member of ULEB? stefans 3 5,009 Oct 14, 2011, 3:14 pm
  Serbian Pro League 2011 stefans 36 26,408 Jun 25, 2011, 10:56 pm