Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between North America and Europe
Topic for way of life on these continents.

Most of Americans are dumb.Problem of wrong education? Blink

Check video clip.

[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
You'd be surprised if you asked same questions in Europe.

Most people have no clue about geography.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:You'd be surprised if you asked same questions in Europe.

Most people have no clue about geography.

Not many like in America.But did you see question they don't know how many sides a triangle have?or Star Wars is the true story? Rofl3

That kind of questions most of people know. Cool
This is my short answer:

Here are some important things to note:

Credibility of information: First its important to know this is a non-scientific poll. It is for entertainment value at the expense of a group of people. Notice sample size and standard methods of observation are not specified. This is a video clip that could be edited either way for the purpose of persuasion. There are also videos on youtube that are titled "Germans are NOT stupid" and "British are NOT stupid". Germans alo got the triangle question wrong. You said in a previous post that 60% of Americans believe the moon is cheese. LOL This is simply not true if you actually believe this then that is amazong in itself. If you believe that this video is statistic and emphatic proof that most Americans are dumb again youve been mislead. This is not much different than a person seeing any medium of entertainment and believeing it reality.Like star Wars. Oh and to correct you North America is made up of Canada, USA and Mexico and other smaller states. it is not just USA and Canada. i noticed that you only stated Canada and USA. Also its Dumb not dump. Not to be rude but it seems you lack general knowledge of our Geography.

Duality is Reality: It was recently published that America ranks 18th out of 36th among similar nations in primary(children 5 -18) education. This is the lowest stat I've heard. Other groups rank it as high as 10. Here are Some sites if you wish to be more informed in your belief.

Legatum this is interesting:

http://www.prosperity.com/country.aspx?id=US

CBS:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/09/1...8207.shtml

So let me explain to you my duality is reality statement. Einstien and other scientist discovered that light behaves as both a particle and a wave. We know that one substance can have two natures this is reality. America can have the largest percentage of obese people at 25%+ or have 60% over weight. BUT stil have one of the largest and most efficient infastructures in the world. So to use your general term "Fat" America is both Fat and athletic. Are Americans dumb? Sure look at the stats the education for children is not the best BUT its not brain dead dumb. Now ask are Americans smart? Yes compare our Universities, education and scientific achievment. The access to higher learning is relatively easy. The truth is some of the technologhy that you have used in your life time was developed in the USA. I really hope I'm not sounding arrogant I'm just stating that reality every nation has dumb people BUT you can't make an honest assesment of peple based on youtube or lose data. The reality is Dual.

Here is my question to you why do you compare USA to Europe. You should compare Serbia to USA. This will give you a better idea of the diffferences of our nations. Also I take no offense in anything anyone has said. People have different culture so different perspectives.
Quote:This is my short answer:

Here are some important things to note:

Credibility of information: First its important to know this is a non-scientific poll. It is for entertainment value at the expense of a group of people. Notice sample size and standard methods of observation are not specified. This is a video clip that could be edited either way for the purpose of persuasion. There are also videos on youtube that are titled "Germans are NOT stupid" and "British are NOT stupid". Germans alo got the triangle question wrong. You said in a previous post that 60% of Americans believe the moon is cheese. LOL This is simply not true if you actually believe this then that is amazong in itself. If you believe that this video is statistic and emphatic proof that most Americans are dumb again youve been mislead. This is not much different than a person seeing any medium of entertainment and believeing it reality.Like star Wars. Oh and to correct you North America is made up of Canada, USA and Mexico and other smaller states. it is not just USA and Canada. i noticed that you only stated Canada and USA. Also its Dumb not dump. Not to be rude but it seems you lack general knowledge of our Geography.

Duality is Reality: It was recently published that America ranks 18th out of 36th among similar nations in primary(children 5 -18) education. This is the lowest stat I've heard. Other groups rank it as high as 10. Here are Some sites if you wish to be more informed in your belief.

Legatum this is interesting:

http://www.prosperity.com/country.aspx?id=US

CBS:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/09/1...8207.shtml

So let me explain to you my duality is reality statement. Einstien and other scientist discovered that light behaves as both a particle and a wave. We know that one substance can have two natures this is reality. America can have the largest percentage of obese people at 25%+ or have 60% over weight. BUT stil have one of the largest and most efficient infastructures in the world. So to use your general term "Fat" America is both Fat and athletic. Are Americans dumb? Sure look at the stats the education for children is not the best BUT its not brain dead dumb. Now ask are Americans smart? Yes compare our Universities, education and scientific achievment. The access to higher learning is relatively easy. The truth is some of the technologhy that you have used in your life time was developed in the USA. I really hope I'm not sounding arrogant I'm just stating that reality every nation has dumb people BUT you can't make an honest assesment of peple based on youtube or lose data. The reality is Dual.

Here is my question to you why do you compare USA to Europe. You should compare Serbia to USA. This will give you a better idea of the diffferences of our nations. Also I take no offense in anything anyone has said. People have different culture so different perspectives.

First of all Mexico and other states or islands are in Central America.In North America are USA,Canada and Alaska(but part of USA). Baby

For dump and dumb sorry my mistake.in typing. Agree

It's nice statistics.But i also see that USA is first in Health Protection!!!! Rofl3

We know that this is a pure lie.

I heard that six months ago they adopted new Law about Health after 100 years of wating.And finally about 50 millions people get Health insurance.That is true. Unsure

Here everybody have rights to have Health insurance.Maybe 1-2% that don't have because they "legaly" don't exists.

I will continue tomorrow.
No you are wrong again my friend. You say you Know North American continent this is simple geography. Here are the countries of North America:

Here is a list. Do you see the Mexican flag??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sov...th_America

And again:

http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/na.htm

1. A Pure lie? lol About healthcare you are misunderstanding the statistics. please do not simply look at the ranking and evaluate what it means. What is your knowledge of statistics?

2. North America is the 3rd largest continent in the world. The largest countries in North America are Canada, USA, and Mexico. This is simple geography. why do you not know this??
Quote:No you are wrong again my friend. You say you Know North American continent this is simple geography. Here are the countries of North America:

Here is a list. Do you see the Mexican flag??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sov...th_America

And again:

http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/na.htm

1. A Pure lie? lol About healthcare you are misunderstanding the statistics. please do not simply look at the ranking and evaluate what it means. What is your knowledge of statistics?

2. North America is the 3rd largest continent in the world. The largest countries in North America are Canada, USA, and Mexico. This is simple geography. why do you not know this??

Mexico is part of Central America.Because they not belong and don't have any conections with USA and Canada.And they are part of Central America.Here is a link.

http://www.nathangibbs.com/2007/06/14/is...l-america/
Quote:Mexico is part of Central America.Because they not belong and don't have any conections with USA and Canada.And they are part of Central America.Here is a link.

http://www.nathangibbs.com/2007/06/14/is...l-america/

Good link but you are mistaken. This link proves me right. If you read both this link and do small research on the UN link you will find the meaning of the link you gave me. Did you read this carefully? Here is what the UN says about there grouping methods notice the bold:

The assignment of countries or areas to specific groupings is for statistical convenience and does not imply any assumption regarding political or other affiliation of countries or territories by the United Nations.

The designations "developed" and developing" are intended for statistical convenience and do not necessarily express a judgement about the stage reached by a particular country or area in the development process."

So what does this mean that the UN map includs Mexico and islands as part of "Latin" America? The answer is obvious for statistical convience. This classification has nothing to do with the reality of politics or other affiliations of the countries. In effect this is not a simple continental map. The UN does not say that it is so. Therefore the you saying that the countries are not connected is false.

Your statement shows your ignorance of simple geography and about the Americas and how we relate:Because they not belong and don't have any conections with USA and Canada.And they are part of Central America.

To make this short we are connected in politics and culture some is bad some is good BUT very connected. Have you not heard of the controversial NAFTA (North American trade agreement?? The countries are all the major North American countries USA, Mexico and Canada. This is a political and trade agreement for North American countries. Notice Mexico is connected. Also those islands that you talk about many of those people live in USA terroritories and have USA rights and citiczenship!! Are you saying Puertoricans are not in North America??? Think Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands not the french owned. Most major universities and knowledge bases include Mexico as part of North America this is 100% fact for simple geography not demographic map.

I have 3 questions for you:

Please explain this to me. With all of the data bases and information why do not you know that USA, Mexico and Canada are in North America continent?

Why didn't you read that UN map is not an actual map based on simple Geography but for convience of statistics?

This is most important question for you: If someone does not know that Mexico is in North America but has strong opinions about North America is this person DUMB?

Please my answer the questions.

Thank you have a nice day friend! :-D
Quote:Good link but you are mistaken. This link proves me right. If you read both this link and do small research on the UN link you will find the meaning of the link you gave me. Did you read this carefully? Here is what the UN says about there grouping methods notice the bold:

The assignment of countries or areas to specific groupings is for statistical convenience and does not imply any assumption regarding political or other affiliation of countries or territories by the United Nations.

The designations "developed" and developing" are intended for statistical convenience and do not necessarily express a judgement about the stage reached by a particular country or area in the development process."

So what does this mean that the UN map includs Mexico and islands as part of "Latin" America? The answer is obvious for statistical convience. This classification has nothing to do with the reality of politics or other affiliations of the countries. In effect this is not a simple continental map. The UN does not say that it is so. Therefore the you saying that the countries are not connected is false.

Your statement shows your ignorance of simple geography and about the Americas and how we relate:Because they not belong and don't have any conections with USA and Canada.And they are part of Central America.

To make this short we are connected in politics and culture some is bad some is good BUT very connected. Have you not heard of the controversial NAFTA (North American trade agreement?? The countries are all the major North American countries USA, Mexico and Canada. This is a political and trade agreement for North American countries. Notice Mexico is connected. Also those islands that you talk about many of those people live in USA terroritories and have USA rights and citiczenship!! Are you saying Puertoricans are not in North America??? Think Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands not the french owned. Most major universities and knowledge bases include Mexico as part of North America this is 100% fact for simple geography not demographic map.

I have 3 questions for you:

Please explain this to me. With all of the data bases and information why do not you know that USA, Mexico and Canada are in North America continent?

Why didn't you read that UN map is not an actual map based on simple Geography but for convience of statistics?

This is most important question for you: If someone does not know that Mexico is in North America but has strong opinions about North America is this person DUMB?

Please my answer the questions.

Thank you have a nice day friend! :-D

First of all you are not dumb.

And i will never say to anyone.That is true.

You are smart and i'm glad.
Smile

And Central America it's region.North America is continent with Mexico and other small countries.But i was talking about North America like region and there is USA and Canada.In translation like middle east region on Asia continent.Because of similarity between Usa and Canada.Mexico is simply not in that group.They have more Spanish mentality.And they are not in that kind of capitalism and lifestyle.Like USA and Canada.And it's stupid to think on difference between USA and Serbia.We are small country.And USA have about 300 millions people and whole Europe about 700 millions.And that's why i wanted to create topic about USA and Europe.But it's ok. Agree

And i was been on wikipedia and map of Europe is almost without whole Turkey.Because they are in Asia.But small part of Turkey is in Europe.And they belong to Europe.There is many claims all around the World.And it's time to close that page about Mexico. Laugh

First question if you agree is Did you have funny laws in States? Biggrin I heard about clogs that they are not allowed in evening. Huh
Quote: 1. A Pure lie? lol About healthcare you are misunderstanding the statistics. please do not simply look at the ranking and evaluate what it means. What is your knowledge of statistics?

The USA has horrible health care. Anything that says otherwise is pure propaganda.

As for the issue with the general US population and their disturbing lack of intelligence and knowledge on average, it is in my opinion, directly related to the fallout from all of the nuclear testing they have done.

It is a scientific fact that the radiation fallout from nuclear testing causes mental retardation. As a result of this, the USA likely has the dumbest populace of any nation in the world.

There is also the problem that in the US there is an extreme culture of hating anything that has to do with fact and instead only embracing what is opinion, propaganda, etc. This is an extreme problem in the Southern US and also in the Western US (excluding to some extent the West Coast).

The so-called "Red States". In these areas, the average person is clearly mentally retarded. I would guess that in those areas, an IQ of 80 is perfectly normal and an IQ of 90 is probably quite high. The only logical explanation for this is that the population has been severely mentally retarded from the nuclear fallout.

Of course, if you were to mention this to the average American citizen, you would probably be branded as "anti-American" and be labeled a "terrorist".

Europe has plenty of people like this also, but by percentage of the population it is greatly exaggerated in the US. It's gotten to the point to where just knowing basic facts and common knowledge has almost become non-existent amongst the vast majority of Americans.
Quote:So let me explain to you my duality is reality statement. Einstien and other scientist discovered that light behaves as both a particle and a wave. We know that one substance can have two natures this is reality. America can have the largest percentage of obese people at 25%+ or have 60% over weight. BUT stil have one of the largest and most efficient infastructures in the world. So to use your general term "Fat" America is both Fat and athletic. Are Americans dumb? Sure look at the stats the education for children is not the best BUT its not brain dead dumb. Now ask are Americans smart? Yes compare our Universities, education and scientific achievment. The access to higher learning is relatively easy. The truth is some of the technologhy that you have used in your life time was developed in the USA. I really hope I'm not sounding arrogant I'm just stating that reality every nation has dumb people BUT you can't make an honest assesment of peple based on youtube or lose data. The reality is Dual.

Reality is reality. Truth is truth. Most Americans can no longer grasp what reality and truth even are. That makes them stupid, whether they have the highest test scores in the world or the 18th. Not all Americans fall into this category. But from my own personal experience, I would say 90-99% do.

I would say that maybe 30% of Americans have some thinking ability, but even amongst that group very, very few can separate propaganda from reality and misinformation and disinformation from truth. Sadly, there is a large segment of the population, around 25%, that is simply brain dead.

I mean this is the country where 70% of the population stated that WMD was found in Iraq and that Saddam was responsible for the 9/11/01 attacks. This is beyond any shadow of a doubt, a clear proof of mental retardation among the big majority of the populace.
Quote:First of all Mexico and other states or islands are in Central America.In North America are USA,Canada and Alaska(but part of USA). Baby

Mexico and Central America are part of North America. I believe you are confusing the term "Latin America" to mean those countries are not in North America, but they are.
Quote:I mean this is the country where 70% of the population stated that WMD was found in Iraq and that Saddam was responsible for the 9/11/01 attacks.

There is information that Bush and "company" was planned intention for attacks.It's logical.Arabs are that smart.