Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What browser are you using?
I'm usually using Firefox, but right now I'm browsing via RockMelt.

I have to say, it's cutting edge. Informaiton flow in real time has not been better than this.

You can add Facebook and twitter columns on the two sides of browser and RSS feeds from other sites as well...

Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I'm using firefox. Wink
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Safari...i think its the most usefull and fastest
I'm ashamed to say explorer Tongue

I'm just too used to it and can't change it.. Though I use safari on the iPod touch alot, like now Biggrin but on the computer I just can't leave the explorer..
Quote:I'm ashamed to say explorer Tongue

I'm just too used to it and can't change it.. Though I use safari on the iPod touch alot, like now Biggrin but on the computer I just can't leave the explorer..

You are proved loyality... Biggrin
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
RockMelt seems exciting. I might try it too. Lately I moved from Firefox to Chrome as it runs faster. RockMelt is also built on Chrome's platform.
I got invitations for RockMelt if anyone is interested.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Chromium. Has anyone tried the Brave browser? It blocks all ads and loads extremely fast.
I am using Google and Firefox
I am actually using Chrome and Firefox
(Aug 27, 2017, 9:40 am)talkbasket Wrote: Chromium. Has anyone tried the Brave browser? It blocks all ads and loads extremely fast.

Using Brave now. Works great.