Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkish players abroad
Via TalkBasket

Quote:According to Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers, Turkish international center will eventually miss games due to his old shoulder injury.

Erden was injured in the summer and played in the World Championship being injured and did not get much rest, as he has hardly sat out of any games so far in NBA.

But according to his coach things will take a turn to the worse soon.

"There's going to be a point when Semih can't play. I don't know that, but I believe that. I just think that with the shoulders, there's a point where it's going to come out and then he's not going to be able to play." said Rivers before concluding that Erden will need a surgery if he is to be fully fit again.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debate: The present and future of Turkish basketball Black Urum 7 6,859 Oct 26, 2016, 3:24 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Spor Toto Turkish Cup serbian 6 7,269 Feb 14, 2011, 8:20 pm
Last Post: Kenneth23
  Teknosa Turkish Cup 2008-2009 Draws MarkoMilic 16 12,304 Feb 23, 2009, 11:24 pm
Last Post: Black Urum