Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the secret behind the shooting sleeve??
Iverson will kill you if he sees this...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Iverson will kill you if he sees this...

HAHAHA.....
LMAO!!!
Glad ya guys like...wish more peeps would watch tho....
Heh heh, good point, although it may feel more comfortable for people if their forearm muscles are kept warm. It might not make much of a difference to most, but it might to some Smile
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Quote:Heh heh, good point, although it may feel more comfortable for people if their forearm muscles are kept warm. It might not make much of a difference to most, but it might to some Smile

Yeah Zeus...the shooting sleeve is a funny concept to me... Crazy
Magnetic bracelets make no sense to me!
Quote:Magnetic bracelets make no sense to me!

Same here..I'll do one on those as well!!
Quote:Magnetic bracelets make no sense to me!

What are magnetic bracelets? Never heard of em...

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Quote:What are magnetic bracelets? Never heard of em...

They are bracelets that use magnets to give athletes better balance and control of their body. There are several different brands but most promise it enhances calm and mental focus, agility and balance. Makers of the band say that it stabilizes the natural energy of the body. Many athletes have tried it. It has become popular on an international level. I see FIFA players with bracelets my Swedish soccer friend wheres it all the time and swears by it.

My personal opinion as someone who has studied both physics and biology at my university is that it doesn't work. It's a gimmick. It can't work. I believe its all psychology. If you have faith in it your stats may increase. It's all based on power of suggestion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joBU4jaq6LI
What is the next bullshit they will think of to make money FFS? Blink

Quote:What is the next bullshit they will think of to make money FFS? Blink

Yes it is totally stupid! I saw a man in a restaurant a few months ago. He was an intelligent sounding/looking older man. I asked him does it work and he told me that his handball and racquetball game performance has increased. He did not admit it was because of the bracelet but he said he wheres it to bed. LOL! I'm jealous these gadgets are selling for $15 - $40 in the USA!! i wish it was my idea! I could be rich. i could even make up a BS reason why it would work. I need to come up with an idea like this.
Quote:Yes it is totally stupid! I saw a man in a restaurant a few months ago. He was an intelligent sounding/looking older man. I asked him does it work and he told me that his handball and racquetball game performance has increased. He did not admit it was because of the bracelet but he said he wheres it to bed. LOL! I'm jealous these gadgets are selling for $15 - $40 in the USA!! i wish it was my idea! I could be rich. i could even make up a BS reason why it would work. I need to come up with an idea like this.

I agree..

I will be doing a video on that balance bracelet next week..LOL
This has to be my favourite tip so far lol. Keep them coming!