Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What team should be relocated and where?
If you had the ability to relocate a NBA team, where would it be and why?

-Scout
I would relocate the Chicago Bulls to the 7th circle of hell for what they did to my KNICKS during the 90's. I would also send M.J. and Pippen, Paxon, Kerr. Then throw Kobe and Phil Jackson in for good measure. I'm not at all bitter if your wondering. LOL :-p
(Dec 9, 2010, 2:57 am)Raze Lupin Wrote: I would relocate the Chicago Bulls to the 7th circle of hell for what they did to my KNICKS during the 90's. I would also send M.J. and Pippen, Paxon, Kerr. Then throw Kobe and Phil Jackson in for good measure. I'm not at all bitter if your wondering. LOL :-p

LOL! I couldn't tell!

IMO Move the Kings to San Jose...

The reasoning behind it is that Sacramento doesn't have an arena nor do they have plans for one... San Jose has an existing NBA quality arena currently used by the sharks in a major market. In this economy especially in California existing arena will be the key to relocation

Move the Clippers to Anaheim

Southern California would be great place for NBA rivalry and separate arena would allow Clips to establish its own fan base and not be as much of a little brother. Again, arena is already in place.

Move the Hornets to Seattle or Kansas City

Seattle is a good sports market and if they can get an arena. It would be good for the NBA to have team to Seattle. Kansas City, who has arena ready, would be back up if Seattle really doesn't want back in then NBA.
(Dec 10, 2010, 12:22 am)Scout200 Wrote: LOL! I couldn't tell!

IMO Move the Kings to San Jose...

The reasoning behind it is that Sacramento doesn't have an arena nor do they have plans for one... San Jose has an existing NBA quality arena currently used by the sharks in a major market. In this economy especially in California existing arena will be the key to relocation

Move the Clippers to Anaheim

Southern California would be great place for NBA rivalry and separate arena would allow Clips to establish its own fan base and not be as much of a little brother. Again, arena is already in place.

Move the Hornets to Seattle or Kansas City

Seattle is a good sports market and if they can get an arena. It would be good for the NBA to have team to Seattle. Kansas City, who has arena ready, would be back up if Seattle really doesn't want back in then NBA.

Those seem like some good ideas. I'm against moving the Hornets BUT something needs to be done about the mess that is the Hornets. Kansas is chalk full of basketball crazy fans. I'm not sure if it would translate to Hornets support but it def be worth a try! I'd like to see a franchise in Kansas.
Move Thunders to Seattle. And rename them SuperSonics.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

(Dec 10, 2010, 10:53 am)Black Urum Wrote: Move Thunders to Seattle. And rename them SuperSonics.

LMAO!! Rofl3 Are you trying to start a fight??(I'm joking) Oklahoma has the best fans! they are boring people but loyal for the most part. Oklahoma wants to show the rest of the country that they/we can support a major league team. I think its a mentality or pride of the little guy trying to prove himself. I also think Kansas is a good place for the same reason. Kansas is where Naismith coached basketball he started the historically powerful Kansas University basketball team and athletic program. So yeah Thunder up!
I don't care. Seattle rules. They have nothing going for them now... it always rains, they are on Canadian borders, they are in the middle of mountains and forests and ocean and now they don't even have an NBA team...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

This says what is the NBA League.They don't care about history of clubs.But they care how to earn more money.Very bad..As we say "What kind of life such and league". Biggrin
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Move the Grizzlies to Seattle.
Yeah Seattle can have the Grizlies!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inside the Lakers' quest to turn a star-studded roster into a championship team ESPN NBA 0 286 Oct 18, 2021, 4:43 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Inside the Lakers' quest to turn a star-studded roster into a championship team ESPN NBA 0 282 Oct 16, 2021, 2:03 am
  Mock draft: 10-team, head-to-head points ESPN NBA 0 301 Sep 29, 2021, 10:04 pm
  Fantasy basketball mock draft: 10-team, head-to-head points ESPN NBA 0 311 Sep 29, 2021, 9:08 am
  Virus forces Mexico City G League team to Texas ESPN NBA 0 321 Sep 17, 2021, 12:06 am