Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Coach in Europe
Hi guys,

Which coach is the best coach in Europe and why do you chose that coach?
Zeljko Obradovic, because he is simply the best.

At the age of 50 he has won 7 Euroleague titles with 4 different clubs. Also 2 Saporta Cups.

11 domestic championships, 7 domestic cups. And various medals from gold to bronze in Olympics, Eurobasket and World Championship with Yugoslavia NT.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Zeljko Obradovic, because he is simply the best.

At the age of 50 he has won 7 Euroleague titles with 4 different clubs. Also 2 Saporta Cups.

11 domestic championships, 7 domestic cups. And various medals from gold to bronze in Olympics, Eurobasket and World Championship with Yugoslavia NT.

He is the Best.And also Svetislav Pesic he have that chemistry for players.Also Simone Pianigiani coach of Montepaschi.And Jure Zdovc is in top of coach.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
I would choose Blatt or Bartzokas.
Quote:Zeljko Obradovic, because he is simply the best.

I agree with you. Coach with so many trophies. Coach with great coaching knowledge and great coaching attitude.
Zeljko Obradovic is one of the best coaches, there is and ever will be.

I also find Ettore Messina a great coach. Pesic is a legend.Jure Zdovc is a top coach.Velimir Perasovic is also a top coach and could become even better
Quote:I would choose Blatt or Bartzokas.

Are you Bartzokas?!?!?!

Jesus.....

Zelmir Obradovic all the way!!
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Quote:Are you Bartzokas?!?!?!

Jesus.....

Zelmir Obradovic all the way!!

Obradovic sucks. With a top 1-3 budget in Europe he regularly gets eliminated at the Top 16 stage of the Euroleague.
Obradovic is one of the best coaches in Europe. Look at CSKA Moscow this season, they didn't make it to the Top 16. Does that make Dule a bad coach? No sometimes you have bad luck and your team doesn't play good or doesn't do what the coach asks them to do.

If Barca doesn't win the Euroleague, is there coach than a bad coach? No he isn't. Coaches are always very good when their team wins but if they lose, the coach is always the first to blame.

The coach can do a lot but the players have to play and give everything and win the game. Obradovic is a good coach, Messina is a good coach, Ivkovic is a good coach. Why are they good coaches? because they win a lot of trophies with the clubs they coach. They can't win every season or every game but if they don't win the Euroleague that doesn't mean that they are bad coaches
Quote:Obradovic sucks. With a top 1-3 budget in Europe he regularly gets eliminated at the Top 16 stage of the Euroleague.

He also regularly wins it. 7 titles so far, 4 with pao, 1 with partizan and a tiny budget in his rookie year as a coach, which he started as a player, one as an outsider with joventut and one with real. he has also won the saporta cup. i think he is more than proven. It's one thing to claim that he is not the best in europe and another to claim that he sucks...
Schwach wie flasche leer
Obradovic has 20 titles with PAO. In the same time span Olympiacos has won 2 Greek Cups. If that is sucking, let him suck more.

If you want we can count the titles with other teams and on NT level...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Obradovic and Messina are the best, if we look their titles. But for me Simone Pianigiani. He created a dominant team in Italy and his system and team became a role model for the most of mid-level teams at Euroleague.
#7 Onan the barbarian
Obradovic is the best . Messina,gershon,ivkovic are good coaches also
Quote:Obradovic and Messina are the best, if we look their titles. But for me Simone Pianigiani. He created a dominant team in Italy and his system and team became a role model for the most of mid-level teams at Euroleague.

He's a good coach but I would like to see him coach a team like Valencia,PAO etc to see what he does with that club. Piangiani is a good coach but he can't speak english anf that's very crucial because not very players speaks italian. He's a great coach at Siena but I like to see if he can do the same with another club as what he did with Siena

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best paid players in Europe TalkBasket 1 4,379 Oct 2, 2023, 7:52 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Fenerbahce makes Muhammed its Development Coach and Ambassador EuroLeague News 0 284 Oct 19, 2021, 11:17 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Obradovic leads final goodbyes to Coach Ivkovic EuroLeague News 0 315 Sep 26, 2021, 2:49 pm
  Bayern reunites Walden with Coach Trinchieri EuroLeague News 0 302 Aug 6, 2021, 8:21 am
  UNICS signs head coach Perasovic EuroLeague News 0 340 Jul 1, 2021, 7:08 pm