Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Underrated/Overrated Players in the NBA?
Out of all the players in the NBA, who is the most overrated and underrated and why?

-Scout
Overrated: Carmelo Anthony

Underrated: Kevin Love
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Overrated: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Chris Paul

Underrated: Rajon Rondo, Joe Johnson, Baron Davis, Gilbert Arenas, Dirk Nowitzki and many others (by these I meant, they're better than everyone think of them)
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
The most overrated player of the past decade has been Tracey McGrady, by far.

Black Urum, nice call on Kevin Love being underrated. Other underrated players are Andrew Bogut, Al Horford, Ron Artest, Gerald Wallace and Danny Granger
I don't know who I would say is overrated

Underrated: Eric Gordon
Overrated: Carmelo Anthony, Andre Igudola

Underrated: Dwayne Wade (people think Carmelo is better than D Wade)
(Feb 16, 2011, 8:14 pm)Raze Lupin Wrote: Underrated: Dwayne Wade (people think Carmelo is better than D Wade)

No, we don't.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Kyle Lowery of houston is very underrated and there's two many overrated ball players to count Thudown
(Sep 9, 2010, 2:39 am)skangles Wrote: The most overrated player of the past decade has been Tracey McGrady, by far.

Black Urum, nice call on Kevin Love being underrated. Other underrated players are Andrew Bogut, Al Horford, Ron Artest, Gerald Wallace and Danny Granger

How is T-mac overrated? Rolleyes
Overrated - Chris Bosh. I hate this player. I think Bosh is "Big Baby", not Glen Davis.

Underrated - Alfred Harford, CARLOS bOOZER..
I agree for Bosh.And for me also Griffin he are only circus-man.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
A very overrated player to me is Hedo Turkoglou, meaning that he is an average if not below average player.

Blake Griffin I think is also overrated, he is just a dunk machine.

Underrated: Al Jefferson. He is unbelievable, especially in technique!!
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Overrated: Most of the Spurs roster. They are too old. The playoffs are showing this.

Underrated; The entire Memphis Grizzlies roster. Also Chris Paul.
(Apr 26, 2011, 7:07 am)Raze Lupin Wrote: Overrated: Most of the Spurs roster. They are too old. The playoffs are showing this.

Underrated; The entire Memphis Grizzlies roster. Also Chris Paul.

I would say that Paul is overrated. Untill last year he was considered as the best point guard on the planet Unsure by the American sportcasters and reporters. To me is just a very very good point guard. Wink
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBA's 75 greatest players: Snubs, all-time starting five and more ESPN NBA 0 249 Oct 25, 2021, 5:03 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  NBA75: Meet the best players in league history ESPN NBA 0 262 Oct 21, 2021, 9:32 am
  NBA75: Meet the best players in league history ESPN NBA 0 253 Oct 20, 2021, 12:51 pm
  18 ex-NBA players charged in $4M fraud scheme ESPN NBA 0 297 Oct 11, 2021, 12:40 pm
  Sources: Vax rate for NBA players rises to 95% ESPN NBA 0 286 Oct 4, 2021, 11:33 am