Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YOOOO
Hi started playing basketball 4 years ago.

My experience increased exponentially.

I have a hard time making the varsity team at my University because the coach usually takes players with "Wasta" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasta

I am 6'5" and am able to take most of them(defeat them)

I play for the game.
Hello, welcome to the forum! hope you stick around.

so..what basketball leagues do you follow?
(Jan 12, 2011, 3:48 pm)MaccabiTA Wrote: Hello, welcome to the forum! hope you stick around.

so..what basketball leagues do you follow?

NBA. Its hard to follow all the games with a huge time difference so I usually download from youtube
(Jan 12, 2011, 6:30 pm)DUNKER Wrote: NBA. Its hard to follow all the games with a huge time difference so I usually download from youtube

I get what you're sayin about time dif, but I hate watching games after they were played.. I dunno why, so I wake up to watch games sometimes.. 1-3 times a week for 2.5 hours and go back to sleep, it isn't easy but you get used to it.

Are you following European basketball too?
(Jan 12, 2011, 7:16 pm)MaccabiTA Wrote: I get what you're sayin about time dif, but I hate watching games after they were played.. I dunno why, so I wake up to watch games sometimes.. 1-3 times a week for 2.5 hours and go back to sleep, it isn't easy but you get used to it.

Are you following European basketball too?

You're sick. Do it like me: go to bed at 6am Laugh Crazy Wink

Welcome DUNKER Welcomeani
Schwach wie flasche leer
(Jan 12, 2011, 7:22 pm)suricata Wrote: You're sick. Do it like me: go to bed at 6am Laugh Crazy Wink

Welcome DUNKER Welcomeani

Then my school hours and sleep hours will clash Tongue although sleeping at school is a pretty good solution
(Jan 12, 2011, 7:35 pm)MaccabiTA Wrote: Then my school hours and sleep hours will clash Tongue although sleeping at school is a pretty good solution

jajaja Laugh . true, Did that myself back in the old days. Used to play bball till 5am and supposedly had to go to school at 8:00am.
Schwach wie flasche leer
(Jan 12, 2011, 7:44 pm)suricata Wrote: jajaja Laugh . true, Did that myself back in the old days. Used to play bball till 5am and supposedly had to go to school at 8:00am.

Hey look! An old guy Tongue jk don't take it too hard.. Even though it's true.

I think we're a bit off-topic here Biggrin
(Jan 12, 2011, 7:49 pm)MaccabiTA Wrote: Hey look! An old guy Tongue jk don't take it too hard.. Even though it's true.

I think we're a bit off-topic here Biggrin

no worries Smile
Schwach wie flasche leer