Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey people
What's up people

Big basketball fan here, I really hope to enjoy my time here and share thoughts with you all.

I'm a big fan of Bizkaia Bilbao Basket and Panathinaikos Wink
Welcome btp13!

We certainly need more ACB fans...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

welcome pao fan Tongue
Schwach wie flasche leer
Welcome btp13 Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Welcome! I will have to become a PAO fan to fit in lol!
(Jan 16, 2011, 10:55 pm)Raze Lupin Wrote: Welcome! I will have to become a PAO fan to fit in lol!

You should. It's working wonders for stefans...

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

(Jan 16, 2011, 11:04 pm)Black Urum Wrote: You should. It's working wonders for stefans...

Did it become a GREEN missionary forum? Biggrin
Hi btp13, welcome aboard. I think we all would be interested in knowing your story how you became a fan of PAO. How long are you following them?

Not many Spanish members on TB so it always good to see new faces. Stick around.
Welcome man, looking forward to TalkBasket with you Wink
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Welcome btp13

We hope that you'll post many posts on the forum and that you'll stay for a long time. It would interesting to know your story how you became a PAO fan.

If you have any questions you can also asks the moderators.
(Jan 17, 2011, 10:05 am)MaccabiTA Wrote: Did it become a GREEN missionary forum? Biggrin

Your colour doesn't matter to us... as long as you're a PAO fan... just joking...

Well, well we are building a Greco-Hispanic bridge of friendship via Bilbao Basket's team!

I guess there are a lot of similarities between Basques and Greeks Cool

Enjoy yourself on here, and have fun Smile
[Image: paok0bw.gif]