Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey y'all
Whats up TB users... The name is Alex, I'm 20, from Sofia, Bulgaria. I enjoy writing about basketball, currently I'm working at the Balkan International Basketball League. I've been writing about basketball since the age of 15, I mostly enjoy watching European Basketball and the NCAA, and the NBA but not as much as I used to. Favorite teams are the Sacramento Kings and Spanish Estudiantes and Barcelona.
Welcome to TalkBasket Alex!

You can't find many kings fans that's sure Tongue I also like the team, for an obvious reason (Casspi)
(Jan 28, 2011, 4:40 pm)Akademix17 Wrote: Whats up TB users... The name is Alex, I'm 20, from Sofia, Bulgaria. I enjoy writing about basketball, currently I'm working at the Balkan International Basketball League. I've been writing about basketball since the age of 15, I mostly enjoy watching European Basketball and the NCAA, and the NBA but not as much as I used to. Favorite teams are the Sacramento Kings and Spanish Estudiantes and Barcelona.

Welcome on forum.Gurovic favourite player..He was very good in Red Star. Thup

We would love to post something about basketball in Bulgaria and Balkan league. Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
welcome on the forum and to talkbasket Alex.

We hope you will stay with us for a long time and hopefully you'll post something about basketball in Bulgaria and Balkan league
Welcome aboard.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Howdy partner!Whats your favorite NCAA team?
Definitely the Tar Heels... and I also like a couple of other teams like St.John's and Kansas
Welcome to TB, looking forward to talkin with you!
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
(Jan 31, 2011, 4:54 pm)Akademix17 Wrote: Definitely the Tar Heels... and I also like a couple of other teams like St.John's and Kansas

Hell Yeah! I'm a Tar Hell fan! I also keep track of several others Kansas and other big 12 schools. My second favorite is Oklahoma University. Home of Blake Griffin!
Welcomeani
Schwach wie flasche leer
Welcome! Smile

It's good to see that we are getting signups from basketball fans from all around the globe!

Enjoy your stay with us Cool
[Image: paok0bw.gif]