Poll: Who is the best Euroleague player?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mike Batiste
0%
0 0%
Dimitris Diamantidis
37.50%
6 37.50%
Chuck Eidson
0%
0 0%
Marcelinho Huertas
6.25%
1 6.25%
Igor Rakocevic
18.75%
3 18.75%
Bo McCalebb
0%
0 0%
Juan Carlos Navarro
18.75%
3 18.75%
Sofoklis Schortsianitis
0%
0 0%
Vasilis Spanoulis
0%
0 0%
Mirza Teletovic
0%
0 0%
Milos Teodosic
0%
0 0%
Roko Ukic
6.25%
1 6.25%
Other(post your opinion)
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euroleague's Best Player!
Just don't understand how could you add Batiste after shit he did?
why is gist on this list?? Blink
Schwach wie flasche leer
Quote:why is gist on this list?? Blink

Because he is putting up a show in every game and because he led Partizan to Top16
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:How is Maric the best center in Euroleague? He isn't even the best center on his team.

The list to me is more like best current player this season. It's not a best Euroleague player list to me. That should just be guys like Teodosic, Navarro, Spanoulis, Diamantidis. After that maybe guys like Siska, Batiste, Rakocevic. Guys that have been among the best players and are just slipping now due to age.

Really though, the "best Euroleague player" should really honestly be reserved for Teodosic, Navarro, Spanoulis, Diamantidis at this time.

Other guys like say Khryapa, Huertas, Bourousis, McCalebb, San Emeterio, and Ukic for example are getting there, but not quite yet. They all have the potential to be in that level but they need to win a championship before they get such accolades. Eidson, Schortsanitis, and Maric need to do more than just have one good season to be considered for this.

To me Teodosic shouldn't been included in Euroleague's best players because he is far from stability.
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Who put on the list Gimst and Bourousis. I took them off but.... who??? Huh
well some of the candidates are obviously not based on their performances of this year. I voted for diamantidis
Schwach wie flasche leer
Quote:Just don't understand how could you add Batiste after shit he did?

Ok he did that but that's not related to his value as a player.

*Batiste apart from what he did is a very good person, believe me.
Quote:Who put on the list Gimst and Bourousis. I took them off but.... who??? Huh

Why not? they are the best players of their Top16 team... if Teodosic or Spanoulis deserve to be in the list once, Bourousis deserves it twice...

As for Batiste, we don't give MVP awards for their character, but for their performance. PAO this year is basically DD and Batiste.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Quote:Why not? they are the best players of their Top16 team... if Teodosic or Spanoulis deserve to be in the list once, Bourousis deserves it twice...

As for Batiste, we don't give MVP awards for their character, but for their performance. PAO this year is basically DD and Batiste.

I'm asking who put them because i can't understand how he did that.
Quote:I'm asking who put them because i can't understand how he did that.

Probably some administration did it...

new forum rule: diamantidis is the best player in europe Cool
Schwach wie flasche leer
Navarro came back and showed that he's one damn player.
Where's Freeland??

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/pl...code=E2010
Quote:Where's Freeland??

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/pl...code=E2010

If his name was Freelandic or Freelandikas he would be there... Biggrin

Quote:If his name was Freelandic or Freelandikas he would be there... Biggrin

hahah Rofl3
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Where is LeBron James?..(j/K)
Quote:Where is LeBron James?..(j/K)

Probably sitting in D-Wade's lap
Joel Freeland is playing very good in the Euroleague and in my opinion he's the best player of Unicaja
Man forget about this players... Old school rocks so i'm picking up Radoslav "Rasho" Nesterovic‡... In TOP16 he was the best player of Olympiakos and in my opion the best big man... Very useful and grateful player.
Quote:Man forget about this players... Old school rocks so i'm picking up Radoslav "Rasho" Nesterovic‡... In TOP16 he was the best player of Olympiakos and in my opion the best big man... Very useful and grateful player.

He's playing very well this season. It was a good choice of him to return to Europe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Arenas TalkBasket 1 176 Nov 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge tips: Something for everyone EuroLeague News 0 449 Nov 14, 2021, 7:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 372 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Round 8 winner EuroLeague News 0 382 Nov 12, 2021, 6:58 am