Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to everyone :)
Hey,

My name is Simas, 22 years old Lithuanian law student. Like some other guys over there, I was an active member of another basketball forum, 24sec.net, unfortunately, it's not active for a long time, so I hope I can find interesting and intelligent basketball discussions over here too.

Concerning my favorite teams/players, despite being a true fan of Kaunas Zalgitis, I'm also very interested in Greek basketball and it's national league. I hope some Greeks over here can keep me up to date with it Smile [efxaristo!]

Simas
Welcome to Talkbasket Simas!
Welcome aboard. Thup
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Hey,

My name is Simas, 22 years old Lithuanian law student. Like some other guys over there, I was an active member of another basketball forum, 24sec.net, unfortunately, it's not active for a long time, so I hope I can find interesting and intelligent basketball discussions over here too.

Concerning my favorite teams/players, despite being a true fan of Kaunas Zalgitis, I'm also very interested in Greek basketball and it's national league. I hope some Greeks over here can keep me up to date with it Smile [efxaristo!]

Simas

Welcome Simas, great to see you on Talkbasket! It's been a long time since the 24sec.net days and I'm glad that you're now a part of the Talkbasket community. The guys have done a great job in facilitating solid discussion on this site.

With Zeus running around here I don't think that you'll have any shortage of opportunities for Greek basketball discussion!
Welcome friend! How do you think Lietuva will fair with out Kleiza in Eurobasket?
It's still not very clear about the recovery time he will need, but I think even if he can be back in shape before Eurobasket, I doubt if Raptors would allow him to play. We can remember the story with Garbajosa..

It is possible to change Kleiza in a squad by other players, we have Maciulis, Pocius who can play in SF and Jankunas, Lavrinovicius or Motiejunas to play as a PF, but of course none of them are the same level players. I am much more concerned about his influence in the locker room, he as a true leader and motivator of the team, he was responsible also for the team spirit Lithuania had this WC. The only person who can easily take this role from his is Jasikevicius
Welcome on forum Simas. Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
wellcome
Schwach wie flasche leer
Welcome. Oh, and you started that topic so I could add that right now we need Jasikevičius in our squad because as Simas mentioned, Kleiza was our leader not only on the court. Smile
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
Welcome, man, looking forward to hear your opinion about basket world!
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Welcome aboard Simas Thup
(Feb 5, 2011, 4:11 am)skangles Wrote: Welcome Simas, great to see you on Talkbasket! It's been a long time since the 24sec.net days and I'm glad that you're now a part of the Talkbasket community. The guys have done a great job in facilitating solid discussion on this site.

With Zeus running around here I don't think that you'll have any shortage of opportunities for Greek basketball discussion!

Heh heh, well now I managed to inform two of you guys to come on over. It's true I haven't been very active lately, been having a lot of crap going on lately and I've kinda disappeared. What do you say if we can get the old admins from 24sec to come and sign up on here? Would be great to see 'em take part in the banter here Smile

Oh, and of course welcome to your new home Simas Wink Cool
[Image: paok0bw.gif]