Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke vs North Carolina
NORTH CAROLINA vs DUKE may be the greatest rivalry in American basketball history. This page is to talk about great Duke and North Carolina moments.
Pocius was talking about it on twitter last night I think...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Pocius was talking about it on twitter last night I think...

Yes Duke and North Carolina played last night. It was an amazing game. Duke has the longest current home win streak at 32 games. They were down at the half by 14 points and came back to beat North Carolina by 6 points. It was an intense meeting. I'm sure Pocius watched it if he could.
Quote:Yes Duke and North Carolina played last night. It was an amazing game. Duke has the longest current home win streak at 32 games. They were down at the half by 14 points and came back to beat North Carolina by 6 points. It was an intense meeting. I'm sure Pocius watched it if he could.

thats because duke beasts UNC all the way!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twitter Reaction: North Carolina wins sixth National title TB NCAA 0 1,555 Aug 26, 2018, 8:01 am
Last Post: TB NCAA
  Coach K and Duke Win at NCAA Finals TalkBasket 1 4,494 Oct 15, 2011, 8:30 pm
Last Post: Airsoftkid295