Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craziest Statistics of the season?
What do you think are the craziest/most interesting stats of this NBA season?
Hands down Kevin Love's 47 consecutive double-doubles. He's a beast and this streak has brought some much needed attention to an otherwise joke of a team.
Quote:Hands down Kevin Love's 47 consecutive double-doubles. He's a beast and this streak has brought some much needed attention to an otherwise joke of a team.

Yes this for sure! I think he had another 30+ points 20+ rebound game the other night. It's insane what this guy is doing. Kevin Love for president!:-p I just looked it up . Love had 37 points and 23 rebounds! He made 18/20 free throws and 3/4 3pts! Wow just wow!....Also I agree the wolves are a joke besides Love. Milicic, Pekovic, Beasley are all inconsistent.
Love's amazing.. Also what Griffin's doing with 23 and 12.5 isn't something you see very often from a rookie.

If a team's record counts as a stat then San-Antonio's amazing 49-11 is quite crazy as well. I mean this team was so deep in the grave for everybody, especially after getting kicked out by the Suns with a sweep.. But once again Pop's team showed they're here to stay Biggrin.

Another crazy stat is Bonner's 51% from the three.. I mean a big-man as the best 3pt shooter in the league is not something you see every year.
have anyone ever made a quadrupole double in a single game???? I guess that would the amazing stats could ever get by anyone. Wost would happen when you get injured.
Quote:have anyone ever made a quadrupole double in a single game???? I guess that would the amazing stats could ever get by anyone. Wost would happen when you get injured.

I know for sure that David Robinson had a quadruple double once (34p-10r-10a-10b) I guess there were other guys that did it too...
Quote:Hands down Kevin Love's 47 consecutive double-doubles. He's a beast and this streak has brought some much needed attention to an otherwise joke of a team.

Agree completely!!
Quote:have anyone ever made a quadrupole double in a single game???? I guess that would the amazing stats could ever get by anyone. Wost would happen when you get injured.

Yes Center David Robinson is the most recent NBA player to accomplish the feat of a quadruple-double by recording at least 10 points, rebounds, assists, and blocks in a game. Its not something that happens often.
In the 2006 U-16 European Championships Ricky Rubio had a quadruple double against Croatia. He followed that up with an ok stat line of 51 points, 24 rebounds, 12 assists, 7 steals and 1 half court buzzer beater to send the championship game into OT against Russia. Just another day at the office.
Wow he was a man amongst boys!
Kevin Love has 3 straight 20/20 games. He has 50 consecutive double-doubles and is one shy of tying Moses Malone's record. I have been following the T'Wolves more than any other team the past two weeks. He's unbeleivable, his averages this season are 21 points and 16 rebounds.

If the Timberwolves had a record that would make them a playoff team, Love would be my MVP this season and it wouldn't even be close.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBA experts: Which early-season surprises are here to stay? ESPN NBA 0 408 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Lowe: Ranking the top 10 most fun NBA teams to watch this season ESPN NBA 0 292 Oct 15, 2021, 11:08 am
  Overtime Elite announces 2021-22 schedule, roster for inaugural season ESPN NBA 0 294 Oct 14, 2021, 3:05 am
  Grizzlies' Brooks (hand) to miss start of season ESPN NBA 0 299 Oct 13, 2021, 9:44 am
  The disruptors: Who, and what, could change the course of the 2021-22 season ESPN NBA 0 298 Oct 9, 2021, 1:38 pm