Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCF11
Hi guys and sorry if I post in the wrong section. I would like to inform you that there's online the new version of PCFantacanestro, a Basketball Manager Game totally free and ready to download!

There are many competitions/leagues and the game is in Italian, Spanish, Catalan, English, Serbian and Russian but we are always looking for translators to insert new languages.

- The website for the download: http://www.fantacanestro.net
- The link for the forum (with international section for the support): http://fantacanestroforum.forumcommunity.net
- The fan page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/PCF-11/106028972796769

This is the list of the leagues available in the last version 1.0.1:

--------------------------------

Europe

Adriatic League & Baltic League
VTB United League & Balkan League (NEW)
Euroleague, Eurocup & Eurochallenge
Austria - ABL A Bundesliga
Belgium - Ethias League
Bulgaria - NBL
Croatia - A1 Muska Liga (NEW)
Cyprus - Division A
Czech Republic - Mattoni NBL
Denmark - Canal Digital Ligaen (NEW)
Estonia - EKML Meistriliiga (NEW)
Finland - Korisliiga
France - Pro A
Germany - Bundesliga BBL
Greece - ESAKE
Holland - Dutch B. League
Hungary - NBI Division A
Iceland - Express deildin (NEW)
Ireland - ESB Superleague
Israel - Winner Ligat HaAl
Italy - Serie A1, LegaDue & LNP (A, B e C Dilettanti)
Latvia - LBL (NEW)
Lithuania - LKL (NEW)
Luxembourg - Diekirch League (NEW)
Macedonia - Prva Liga (NEW)
Norway - BLNO (NEW)
Poland - PLK
Portugal - Liga Profissional LPB
Romania - Divizia A
Russia - PBL
Serbia - Prva Liga (NEW)
Slovakia - Extraliga (NEW)
Slovenia - 1.A SKL Liga Telemach (NEW)
Spain - ACB e LEB Gold
Sweden - Ligan
Switzerland - Ligue Nationale LNA
Turkey - BEKO TBL
Ukraine - UBL Superleague
United Kingdom - BBL Championship

Latin America/Asia/Oceania

Argentina - Liga A
Australia - NBL
Brazil - NBB
China - CBA
Japan - JBL Pro
Mexico - CIBACOPA (NEW)
New Zealand - NBL (NEW)
Philippines - PBA
Puerto Rico - BSN
South Korea - KBL (NEW)
Uruguay - LUB (NEW)

--------------------------------

We are quite popular in Italy but we would like to get closer to the lovers of basketball around the world...

Greetings, have fun and thanks for the attention!
I downloaded it, it looks very nice, especially if you like this kind of games (and I do Biggrin)
It's surprising that there's no Lithuanian league Ohmy Tongue Crazy
Quote:I downloaded it, it looks very nice, especially if you like this kind of games (and I do Biggrin)

Thank you! Smile
Quote:It's surprising that there's no Lithuanian league Ohmy Tongue Crazy

We will insert new leagues (including the Lithuanian league and the other leagues of the Baltic League) in the next version or certainly in the version of the 2011!
I really liked the game so far but it could be better if the loading times were shorter IMO
Nice game. Got prospect.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Nice game. Got prospect.

Thank you! Smile

Online the new version 1.1.2!
Online the new version 1.1.3!!!
And what is different from 1.2 version?

Also, have you fixed the problem where one must put windows time and date in Italian format in order for the game to be playable?

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Online the new game PCF11 with new features and new leagues!

http://www.fantacanestro.net
Quote:Online the new game PCF11 with new features and new leagues!

http://www.fantacanestro.net

I downloaded it, it's very nice but some player ratings are very unrealistic.. And another thing is that for some reason if you lose in the league you don't get 1 point, you are left with the same as u had before
Quote:I downloaded it, it's very nice but some player ratings are very unrealistic.. And another thing is that for some reason if you lose in the league you don't get 1 point, you are left with the same as u had before

About the ratings very soon will be available the new version 1.0.2 with ratings more realistics.

I don't understand the second point, 'if you lose in the league you don't get 1 point'...?
Quote:About the ratings very soon will be available the new version 1.0.2 with ratings more realistics.

I don't understand the second point, 'if you lose in the league you don't get 1 point'...?

Win: 2 points
Loss: 1 point

That's how it's done...

Quote:Win: 2 points
Loss: 1 point

That's how it's done...

Sorry but this does not happen in all leagues... in Italy and Spain for example LOSS = 0 points. Maybe happen only in Greece and Israel?
Quote:Sorry but this does not happen in all leagues... in Italy and Spain for example LOSS = 0 points. Maybe happen only in Greece and Israel?

I guess it's different in some leagues..

As for the game:it's great in general, I really liked it. Very comfertable and kinda addictive, I love managerial games and this one is definatly a good one.
Quote:I guess it's different in some leagues..

As for the game:it's great in general, I really liked it. Very comfertable and kinda addictive, I love managerial games and this one is definatly a good one.

Thank you! Smile

However We will try to identify all the leagues with this rule (including Greece and Israel) to insert for the future versions this feature.

PS Black Urum please can you rename this topic as PCF11? Thanks! Smile
Quote:Thank you! Smile

However We will try to identify all the leagues with this rule (including Greece and Israel) to insert for the future versions this feature.

PS Black Urum please can you rename this topic as PCF11? Thanks! Smile

I edited the title to your request.

BTW I sent you a private messege, cause there was an error after one season and now it's not working (this specific save) please check the PM for more details and help me if there's any solution, thanks!
Quote:I edited the title to your request.

BTW I sent you a private messege, cause there was an error after one season and now it's not working (this specific save) please check the PM for more details and help me if there's any solution, thanks!

Thank you for the title!

I sent you a message to try to resolve the problem...