Poll: Who goes to Final Four?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Barcelona
53.85%
7 53.85%
Panathinaikos
46.15%
6 46.15%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euroleague QF3: Barcelona - Panathinaikos
Barcelona vs Panathinaikos. Discuss.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Barca are in great form.They was better against Maccabi twice Thup And Panathinaikos have losses like Lietuvos...
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Barca are difenitely the faovurites. Not just because they are champions, better team, better squad and better form but also because the Final Four will take place there...

If Panathinaikos knocks them out with 3 wins it will be even greater achievement than winning the Euroleague inside Bologna in 2002 against Dream Team Kinder...

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

For sure it will be great to watch. Biggrin
That's why I say this matchup is a powerhouse CLASSIC! Biggrin
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
I will not hide behind the words. Barcelona is the favorite and has home advantage. IF we play with Maric, with energy(right now we are completely out of energy) then we have some good chances. Huh
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Barca is the favourite, better team current champs, everybody knows that. Plus the refs are acting like their players are extincting animals and don't even let you breath on them and that doesn't really help.. I think unless Pao will do something amazing they don't stand a chance, I hope I'm wrong cuz if I'm right it means that the champ is 99% known.
Very interesting match-up, will be very interesting to see how both teams will play during the series. I think both teams will give everything to advance to the Final Four
Valladolid proved that Barca are not unbeatable, but PAO must play 120% to have some chances... and the last time they did was in 2009 Final Four... so I'm not optimistic.

Too bad, I wanted them both in final 4. Barsa to win, but it's going to be great games.
I wouldn't say that Barca will win for sure. They will need to fight every game and I think that PAO could still win it. It will be very excited to win. Both teams have the same chance to win imo
What a game. I hope we watch four games more at this match up.
#7 Onan the barbarian
Incredible game.Very good was scorers of both teams. Cool
Diamandidis- what a player Smile

I haven't seen the whole game (yet) but from what I watched, refereeing was mediocre at best.
Quote:Diamandidis- what a player Smile

I haven't seen the whole game (yet) but from what I watched, refereeing was mediocre at best.

Yes.Obradovic was pissed on referees.
Never mind the bollocks. Proud PAO and DD fan here...

FIVE STARS ON JERSEY... Thup Thup Thup Thup Thup

Yeah but if those bollocks are referees... Rolleyes

You mind them as there's not much else you can do about it Tongue

Btw. I wasn't impressed with Nicolas's exaggerated 3p attempts there at the end, he's certainly not Navarro.
Great game. I still believe that Panathinaikos play in Final 4. They showed last night that they can successfully play against Barca.
MEGA, MEGA WIN!!!!

Once more Diamandithis (the most accurate transliteration of his name into English) saves the day for PAO!!!! Christ, talk about f*ck ups from Nicholas (1) and Batiste (2) right at the end, especially for Mike, one crucially lost rebound that Vazquez nabbed and got the foul, and then travelling under the basket when PAO needed to score most. Obradovic needs to work on those two guys psychology Tongue

Otherwise, this was a monster win, PAO wants this badly, and now has the advantage on its side, thing is, the stupidest mistake would be committed if PAO thought that Barcelona was for granted, and beating them in OAKA would be no problem. Look where it brought Olybiakos today.

Anyway hats off to PAO, amazing effort, from one of basketball's finest teams ever Thup
Game was awesome. Cool Thup Like Diamandidis not scored triple for win in first game.That was happened to Lakovic in even better position.These games i was waiting.I'm expecting the same in Athens. Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Arenas TalkBasket 1 177 Nov 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge tips: Something for everyone EuroLeague News 0 449 Nov 14, 2021, 7:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 373 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Round 8 winner EuroLeague News 0 382 Nov 12, 2021, 6:58 am