Poll: Who will be the 2010-2011 Euroleague MVP???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fernando San Emeterio
0%
0 0%
Chuck Eidson
14.29%
1 14.29%
Juan Carlos Navarro
57.14%
4 57.14%
Dimitris Diamantidis
28.57%
2 28.57%
Vasilis Spanoulis
0%
0 0%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race to the MVP!!!
Who you think will be this year's Euroleague MVP?

My vote goes to Dimitris Diamantidis!!! Biggrin
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
My vote for Navarro. Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
I'm guessing Navarro will clinch it.
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Derrick Rose Bag
Quote:Derrick Rose Bag

Maybe next season.If there was lock-out and he play in Europe. Crazy
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Quote:Maybe next season.If there was lock-out and he play in Europe. Crazy

This year's main candidates for the MVP in the NBA are Derrick Rose and LeBron James and i think Rose will win it!! Thup

Let's go BULLS!!! Tongue
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Navarro could clich it, but if Caja Laboral goes very deep this year San Emeterio could be a favorite to win it this year.
If Barcelona wins it or goes to F4, Navarro...

If PAO manages to do the miracle and throw Barca out, then Diamandites.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:If Barcelona wins it or goes to F4, Navarro...

If PAO manages to do the miracle and throw Barca out, then Diamandites.

I completely agree on this. Diamantidis and Navarro are obviously the biggest stars of this season.
Quote:Diamandites

Dinamytis Rofl3
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Guys, please show some respect and acknowledgement to Spanoulis. He left PAO so he could be "out of DD shadow", be the real and undisputed leader and find motivation to win more titles... because as he said "PAO never did anything for me"...

And he did it! He now leads the Euroleague in turnovers... 3.85 per game. So please give it up for the greatest Greek players ever existed...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Guys, please show some respect and acknowledgement to Spanoulis. He left PAO so he could be "out of DD shadow", be the real and undisputed leader and find motivation to win more titles... because as he said "PAO never did anything for me"...

And he did it! He now leads the Euroleague in turnovers... 3.85 per game. So please give it up for the greatest Greek players ever existed...

he did a fatal mistake leaving Pao when he did.. Didn't he look at the calender? This year's 2011 after 2007 and 2009 I wouldn't do it if I were him. Tongue

then again-he does get what 3m€?
I voted to chuck

there is better players, but he is from maccabi so...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baskonia made playoff race even tighter EuroLeague News 0 500 Mar 24, 2021, 4:38 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  This Week: Direct clashes can shake up the playoff race EuroLeague News 0 499 Mar 21, 2021, 6:50 am
  This Week: Double-round fuel for playoffs race EuroLeague News 0 551 Jan 29, 2021, 1:21 pm
  This Week: It's all about that playoff race EuroLeague News 0 752 Mar 18, 2020, 1:10 pm
  Unstoppable Brown helped Zvezda stay in playoffs race EuroLeague News 0 968 Dec 25, 2019, 1:43 am