Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messina quits from Real!
There has been some reports of Messina going to NBA Toronto Raptors. Look below:

Quote:Mesina u NBA, Pešić u Realu? Messina to the NBA, Pesic at Real?

nebojsa - 06. Nebojsa - 06 mart 2011. mart 2011. u 08.10 at 08:10

Posle (ne)očekivane ostavke, koju je u petak podneo trener Reala iz Madrida Etore Mesina, španski i italijanski mediji već se bave time koji će biti naredni potez slavnog kluba i slavnog trenera. After (un) expected resignation, which was filed on Friday, Real Madrid coach Ettore Messina, Spanish and Italian media have been dealing with this will be the next move of the famous club and a famous coach.

Navodno, Real Madrid razmišlja da na užarenu klupu dovede srpskog trenera Svetislava Pešića, koji čini čuda ove sezone sa Valensijom, ali je jasno da „kraljevi” neće moći da dobiju bivšeg trofejnog selektora Jugoslavije pre kraja sezone, u trenutku kada je Pešić sa Valensijom izborio plasman u četvrtfinale Evrolige. Apparently, Real Madrid is considering the glowing bench led the Serbian coach Svetislav Pesic, who work miracles this season against Valencia, but it is clear that the "kings" will not be able to get a trophy former coach of Yugoslavia before the end of the season, when the forth, and Valencia won place in the quarterfinal league.

U karijeri, Pešić je bio trener Barselone, sa kojom je i osvojio Evroligu. In his career, Pesic was the coach of Barcelona, with whom he won the Euroleague.

Real Madrid je „pukao” kao zvečka od Montepaskija u Evroligi ove nedelje, što je bio razlog da Mesina ode, a ekipa se nalazi u seriji od tri poraza računajući i ACB ligu, gde će Barselona imati prednost domaćeg terena u plej-ofu. Real Madrid is "broke" as the rattle of Montepaskija in the Euroleague this week, which was why they went to Messina, and the team is located in a series of three defeats and counting the ACB League, where Barcelona will have home advantage in the playoffs.

Real Madrid u četvrtfinalu Evrolige igra upravo protiv Pešićeve Valensije... Real Madrid in the Euroleague quarterfinal game against just Skopje.His Valencia ... Najavljeno je da će Mesinin pomoćnik Emanuel Molina voditi Real do kraja sezone. It was announced that Assistant Mesinin Emanuel Molina to lead Real to the end of the season.

Mesina će tada već biti daleko od Španije, a italijanski mediji ističu da ga „čeka” posao u Armani Džinsu iz Milana, ali i spekulišu o tome da postoji mogućnost da Italijan postane prvi Evropljanin u istoriji, koji će postati prvi trener neke NBA ekipe. Messina will then have to be away from Spain, the Italian press claim that it is "waiting" work in Armani Jeans of Milan, but also speculate about the possibility that the Italian become the first European in history to become the first coach of an NBA team.

Navodno, Toronto Reptorsi razmišljaju o potezu na koji se, za sada, nije odlučio nijedan tim iz NBA lige. Reportedly, the Toronto Raptors are considering a move in which, for now, neither team did not opt out of the NBA.
( Mondo ) ( Mondo )
Quote:There has been some reports of Messina going to NBA Toronto Raptors. Look below:

Google translate Biggrin Translate made some mistakes. Cool Who knows about Messina.And Toronto is the funniest team in NBA they buying from Europe everything. Biggrin
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Quote:Google translate Biggrin' /> Translate made some mistakes. Cool Who knows about Messina.And Toronto is the funniest team in NBA they buying from Europe everything. Biggrin

Yes Toronto Raptors and Messina have been talking since 2008! He has did seminars and baskeball camps in Canada. This is very good. I think maybe this rumor could be true.
BC Khimki is interested in Ettore Messina

http://www.sports.ru/basketball/83308951.html
Messina will go to San Antonio and he will be there for 8 days.And maybe he become assistant of Greg Popovic.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could Real's tough win have long-term benefits? EuroLeague News 0 425 Nov 13, 2021, 1:04 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  The EuroLeague Watchalong: Olympiacos vs. Real Madrid EuroLeague News 0 299 Oct 12, 2021, 9:29 pm
  New-look Real made statement by dumping the champs EuroLeague News 0 293 Oct 7, 2021, 6:41 am
  Roster rundown: Real Madrid EuroLeague News 0 297 Sep 24, 2021, 10:01 pm
  2021-22 Games to Watch: Real Madrid EuroLeague News 0 326 Aug 25, 2021, 5:15 pm