Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messina quits from Real!
Huge shock in Real Madrid. Attore Messina quits from the team after the loosing to Siena 95:77! Bag Ohmy Star-wars2 Comando
Where have you read that?
I also heard on some Tweeter profiles but still waiting for confirmation.
He is no longer coach of Real.Confirmed.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Lulz, bye bye Final Four for Real Tongue
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
That's bad for Real. Mellow
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/83153/1...-at-madrid

The official declaration.
Does anyone know why?? Maybe he is going to coach the Italian national team. ;-) Italy has a lot of good chess pieces they could use a master pushing the wood. Maybe he just wants to tinker/race with his Ferrari like other Italian guys. Rofl3
why in that critical days?
i wish to see him Efes next year Smile
The rumours here, that he will go to Milano next season.
That is a very good news for Novica Velickovic! Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Yup, I agree with Led00, it might be good news for Velickovic, and hopefully he will have more playing minutes...
He had to do that far sooner. Horrible coaching.
It's bad for Real Madrid. I think that Pesic and Valencia will advance and that Real Madrid could say goodbye to the Final Four.

Maybe Novica Velickovic will get more playing time but he didn't play this weekend
Quote:It's bad for Real Madrid. I think that Pesic and Valencia will advance and that Real Madrid could say goodbye to the Final Four.

Maybe Novica Velickovic will get more playing time but he didn't play this weekend

It's better for Velickovic to change club. Thup
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
According to Hoopshype ,the New Jersey Nets are going to offer Ettore Messina - if they haven't already - to be an assistant coach starting in 2011-12.
Damn, I would love to c Novica anywhere but in Real... Like in football, in basketball Real Madrid's bosses doesn't know what r they doing...
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Quote:Damn, I would love to c Novica anywhere but in Real... Like in football, in basketball Real Madrid's bosses doesn't know what r they doing...

He'll probably be to expensive for Partizan. Maybe he'll get more playing time under the new headcoach otherwise he'll need to move to another team where he can play a lot because he's very talented
i dont't understand. Coach reached Euroleague quertifinals and retire? Very strange decision... And i realy think, that Mirza Begic now will play much more

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could Real's tough win have long-term benefits? EuroLeague News 0 425 Nov 13, 2021, 1:04 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  The EuroLeague Watchalong: Olympiacos vs. Real Madrid EuroLeague News 0 299 Oct 12, 2021, 9:29 pm
  New-look Real made statement by dumping the champs EuroLeague News 0 293 Oct 7, 2021, 6:41 am
  Roster rundown: Real Madrid EuroLeague News 0 297 Sep 24, 2021, 10:01 pm
  2021-22 Games to Watch: Real Madrid EuroLeague News 0 326 Aug 25, 2021, 5:15 pm