Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOSTON RAPSODY
Nenad Krstic and Sasa Pavlovic play very good Basketball in Boston Celtics.Krstic with 12.2 points and 4.5 rebound per game is very responsible for good result of boston Celtics.What do you think wheter serbian gay can bring new championship ring in Boston?

for fun and educatioon visit:

http://worldoffbasket.blogspot.com/

http://baskethistory.blogspot.com/
Welcome valentino023 Smile As for Krstic he are very good.And with more games that they come he will be at highest.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Welcome Valentino023! I did not know Nenad Krstic was a Serbian gay! I think he will help the team especially if he plays strong defense. I have been watching him every since he played for the OKC Thunder. He is a quality player. One of my favorite guys on the team. Nenad will have his chance to shine on the biggest stage. Is Sasha also a Serbian gay?
(Mar 8, 2011, 7:55 pm)Raze Lupin Wrote: Welcome Valentino023! I did not know Nenad Krstic was a Serbian gay! I think he will help the team especially if he plays strong defense. I have been watching him every since he played for the OKC Thunder. He is a quality player. One of my favorite guys on the team. Nenad will have his chance to shine on the biggest stage. Is Sasha also a Serbian gay?

Nenad Krstic is captain of Serbia NT. Thup

As for Sasha.You meant Vujacic or Pavlovic? Anyway Vujacic is serbian but he plays for Slovenia NT.And Pavlovic he don't play for nobody(Serbia ,Montenegro).I wish he play for Serbia but. Huh
(Mar 8, 2011, 8:45 pm)stefans Wrote: Nenad Krstic is captain of Serbia NT. Thup

As for Sasha.You meant Vujacic or Pavlovic? Anyway Vujacic is serbian but he plays for Slovenia NT.And Pavlovic he don't play for nobody(Serbia ,Montenegro).I wish he play for Serbia but. Huh

Yes I know Nenad is captain of Serbian NT. Im a fan of Krstic! I didn't know that he was "gay".:-D it was joke based on Valentino mispelling. Do you understand? :-) I meant Pavlovic who plays for Boston Celtics. I also knew that Vujacic is Slo. In USA we call Vujacic the machine. He plays for New Jersey and is dating a famous Russian tennis player. Have you seen Pavlovic? He has potential I hope he shows everyone what he can do.
Krstic isn't know for his defense in the NBA but he's off to a good start for Boston. He's playing good and I think that if he shows that he can play good defense then he'll help Boston a lot
(Mar 8, 2011, 9:44 pm)Raze Lupin Wrote: Yes I know Nenad is captain of Serbian NT. Im a fan of Krstic! I didn't know that he was "gay".:-D it was joke based on Valentino mispelling. Do you understand? :-) I meant Pavlovic who plays for Boston Celtics. I also knew that Vujacic is Slo. In USA we call Vujacic the machine. He plays for New Jersey and is dating a famous Russian tennis player. Have you seen Pavlovic? He has potential I hope he shows everyone what he can do.

Hah. Biggrin I didn't noticed that he writes that. Cool
Oh, Nenad Krstic have a lot of problem with his character. Big man threw a chair to Greec players through friendly match this summer.
(Mar 9, 2011, 9:48 pm)eidsonas Wrote: Oh, Nenad Krstic have a lot of problem with his character. Big man threw a chair to Greec players through friendly match this summer.

Yes I know but in NBA he has been ok so far.
(Mar 9, 2011, 9:48 pm)eidsonas Wrote: Oh, Nenad Krstic have a lot of problem with his character. Big man threw a chair to Greec players through friendly match this summer.

I simply love those people that judge based on one thing... And by the rule, that is a bad thing...

It it the only incident Krstic ever made, and u should not judge him by that! Everyone makes mistakes.
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
(Mar 10, 2011, 1:34 am)Raze Lupin Wrote: Yes I know but in NBA he has been ok so far.

Because if he did that in NBA he would be kicked out for a season...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

(Mar 10, 2011, 7:44 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Because if he did that in NBA he would be kicked out for a season...

I agree Biggrin Thup
krstic can shoot better the ball but he is not a player that can bring defense... that prove in last game where griffin and jordan were throwing him all around the paint... the other centers can just dunked on him... with perkins celtics lost a lot... too bad that both o'neils are injured all the time.
(Mar 10, 2011, 10:27 pm)nebodigatreba Wrote: krstic can shoot better the ball but he is not a player that can bring defense... that prove in last game where griffin and jordan were throwing him all around the paint... the other centers can just dunked on him... with perkins celtics lost a lot... too bad that both o'neils are injured all the time.

Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan are two of the most athletic big men in the world. They dunk on everybody.....EVERYBODY. So if Blake dunks on you its ok. He did have 1 block and one steal. Nenad outscored and outrebounded Blake Griffin too.
(Mar 11, 2011, 12:10 am)Raze Lupin Wrote: Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan are two of the most athletic big men in the world. They dunk on everybody.....EVERYBODY. So if Blake dunks on you its ok. He did have 1 block and one steal. Nenad outscored and outrebounded Blake Griffin too.

true, true... but with perkins they lost that though defense in the paint... that body that he had... don't get me wrong... krstic is a solid player... but i think that with him under the rim they don't have a lot of change versus teams like lakers, magic, spurs, dallas... the team that have power under the rim... he is not defensively minded player... even if he was he doesen't have the strenght and athleticism to stop big mens from other teams... we will see how celtis is going to do with him when playoffs begins... in last few games their defense in the paint wasn't the same of course... it makes sense... but like i said... he is a solid player... can shoot the ball three times better than perkins did... but when it comes down to defense and stoping other players to attack the rim... only the time will tell... but offensively he did a good job.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team USA's green monster: A Boston quartet could take on the world ESPN NBA 0 870 Aug 10, 2019, 3:48 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Blame Kyrie? It's not that simple, Boston ESPN NBA 0 897 Jun 30, 2019, 9:48 am
  Numbers preview: Milwaukee Bucks (1) vs. Boston Celtics (4) NBA News 0 910 Apr 27, 2019, 10:09 pm
Last Post: NBA News
  NBA Power Rankings: More good news for Boston fans ESPN NBA 0 944 Feb 7, 2019, 1:02 pm
  Boston sees how far it needs to go to meet the Warriors ESPN NBA 0 1,033 Jan 29, 2019, 9:06 pm