Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Final Four tickets
Quote:no you can't because once you leave the stadium you can't use the ticket again (it's the same ticket for both games).

it is written on the back of the ticket, you can read.

my friend you are not a prisoner on jail ... i know that because in all final 4 you can leave from the stadium and come again after with the some ticket for the next semi final .
Quote:I have available 4 PC1 tickets. Sector 121 row 10. The best seats in the Palau Sant Jordi.

800 eur/each.

If you are interested, please contact.

you got pm
file argiri endiaferomai egw gia ta eisitira sou exw kleisi ta aeroporika,ksenodoxeia kai mou leipoun ta eisitiria tou agwna opote tha thelw epigontos to e-mail mou einai nikos-christakis@live.com
all you guys that you post for ticket selling, when someone sends you a pm and says that he is interested PLEASE reply, even if you dont have the ticket(s) anymore..

Its crucial for us who are looking for tickets to know if the seller has the ticket or not..

Thanks

Οσοι ποσταρετε γιατι πουλατε εισιτηρια, οταν σας στελνουν μηνυμα απαντηστε ρε γαμωτο ακομα και αν δεν το εχετε πια..

Ειναι σημαντικο να ξερουμε αν ο πωλητης εξακολουθει να εχει το εισιτηριο ή οχι..
Quote:file argiri endiaferomai egw gia ta eisitira sou exw kleisi ta aeroporika,ksenodoxeia kai mou leipoun ta eisitiria tou agwna opote tha thelw epigontos to e-mail mou einai nikos-christakis@live.com

file mperdeytikes

kai egw psaxnw na agorasw oxi na poylisw..

eimai stin idia katastasi me esena

Feygw xwris eisitirio kai o theos voithos
Moved:

Quote:My brother cannot come to the final match,we are selling two tickets.. 2 ps1 vip dark green area. i will be in barcelona at 5 th of may approximately 1 o clock.To be reliable i can send my plane tickets ..

I ask 1600 for both tickets

Quote:i want one ticket for the match.if you want to contact with me you can send me in my e-mail nikos-christakis@live.com
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Moved:

i am interested for 1

please e-mail me on dr.greenthumb1313@gmail.com
i want your ticket please contact with me in my e-mail nikos-christakis@live.com.thank you
ΑΔΕΡΦΙΑ ΜΗΝ ΤΡΕΛΑΙΝΕΣΤΕ!!ΚΙ ΕΓΩ ΕΙΣΙΤΗΡΙΟ ΨΑΧΝΩ ΚΑΙ ΘΑ ΠΑΩ ΣΤΗ ΒΑΡΚΕΛΩΝΗ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΝΑ ΕΧΩ ΕΙΣΙΤΗΡΙΟ!!ΨΑΧΝΩ ΚΙ ΕΓΩ ΑΛΛΑ ΔΕ ΠΡΟΚΕΙΤΑΙ ΝΑ ΚΑΝΩ ΚΑΝΕΝΑΝ ΠΛΟΥΣΙΟ!ΔΙΝΩ ΜΕΧΡΙ 300 ΕΥΡΩ!ΑΠΟ ΕΚΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΠΕΡΑ ΑΛΛΟΙ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΕΜΠΕΙΡΙΑ ΑΠΟ FINAL4 ΜΟΥ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΠΕΙ ΠΩΣ ΕΞΩ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΓΗΠΕΔΟ ΒΡΙΣΚΕΙΣ ΕΙΣΙΤΗΡΙΟ ΚΑΙ ΜΑΛΙΣΤΑ ΤΑ ΔΙΝΟΥΝ ΣΤΗΝ ΤΙΜΗ ΤΟΥΣ ΜΙΑΣ ΚΙ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ Ο ΚΙΝΔΥΝΟΣ ΝΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΜΕΙΝΟΥΝ ΣΤΟ ΧΕΡΙ!!ΟΙ ΦΙΛΑΘΛΟΙ ΤΗΣ BARCELONA ΕΧΟΥΝ ΠΑΡΕΙ 2500 ΕΙΣΙΤΗΡΙΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΑΡΧΗ..ΔΕΝ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ ΠΕΡΙΠΤΩΣΝ ΝΑ ΤΑ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΠΟΥΛΗΣΕΙ ΟΛΑ!ΟΛΟΙ ΕΞΩ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΓΗΠΕΔΟ ΤΗΝ ΠΑΡΑΣΚΕΥΗ ΑΠΟ ΝΩΡΙΣ!!!
hey,

i need 2 tickets .

dorkatz@zahav.net.il

thank you
Looking for 2 tickets.

Please contact at ronenlebi@gmail.com
Hi, please let me know if you have 2 tickets, I'm interested in purchasing

alon_schwartzman@hotmail.com

Thanks! Thup
Thanks
I have 2 tickets for f4.

PC4
SECTION 215
ROW 32
SEAT 19 - 18

Contact qmulada@gmail.com

I'm from Barcelona.
We have four tickets PC4, section 215, row 23, seats 10-12- 14-16.

We are from Barcelona.

The price of the tickets are 600E each one but we can talk about the price.

Contact dcopper18@hotmail.com and enhebrado@hotmail.com
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obradovic leads final goodbyes to Coach Ivkovic EuroLeague News 0 308 Sep 26, 2021, 2:49 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague preseason: Efes, Panathinaikos to meet in tourney final EuroLeague News 0 317 Sep 22, 2021, 4:44 am
  Micic is chosen Final Four MVP EuroLeague News 0 383 Jun 7, 2021, 9:47 pm
  Final Four standouts: 'The pressure is definitely different' EuroLeague News 0 338 Jun 4, 2021, 9:35 am
  Final Four return title-chasers: 'Motivation is huge' EuroLeague News 0 364 Jun 3, 2021, 5:36 am