Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Final Four tickets
Hi my name's is Carlos Carrera I'm from Barcelona all you obviously know thank Regal Barcelona didn'r pass the last game to the final four.

I buyed 2 tickets 2 months ago the tickets are buyed in eurolegue web site, i have the receipt of euroleague that says that the tickets are totally legal.

My tickets are PC1 the best tickets that you can buy, if you are interested you can mail to kukijeans@hotmail.com this is my mail i can send you the tickets but i prefer to give the tickets face to face
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for 3 tickets to see the Final Four in Barcelona.

Payment with PayPal.

Please send me some information about prices, PCs and shipping at mori.francesca@gmail.com

Thanx
Hello Carlos

You can contact with me through this chat. As you can imagine I am a Panathinaikos fan. Although I believe Barcelona is a great team, I'm happy of course that we made it and I think that if Barca had Obradovic as coach, we wouldn't have a chance. I'm interested in 2 tickets but I know your 2 tickets are very expensive. If you could make a better price because I cannot find anywhere tickets, I would be obliged. Thank you very much in advance.
Hello everyone

I'm a Panathinaikos fan and I'm looking for two tickets for the euroleague final four - anyone that could help me???

Thanks
Quote:Hello Carlos

You can contact with me through this chat. As you can imagine I am a Panathinaikos fan. Although I believe Barcelona is a great team, I'm happy of course that we made it and I think that if Barca had Obradovic as coach, we wouldn't have a chance. I'm interested in 2 tickets but I know your 2 tickets are very expensive. If you could make a better price because I cannot find anywhere tickets, I would be obliged. Thank you very much in advance.

Hi what ever you want try to contact me by e mail kukijeans@hotmail.com

all people have to know that i will recive the tickets in the next days

because euroleague not start to send the tickets since he knows the 4 teams

who plays the final four.

any questions you have write me.

cheers!!
Quote:Hi my name's is Carlos Carrera I'm from Barcelona all you obviously know thank Regal Barcelona didn'r pass the last game to the final four.

I buyed 2 tickets 2 months ago the tickets are buyed in eurolegue web site, i have the receipt of euroleague that says that the tickets are totally legal.

My tickets are PC1 the best tickets that you can buy, if you are interested you can mail to kukijeans@hotmail.com this is my mail i can send you the tickets but i prefer to give the tickets face to face

Hi im interesting for one of both Tickets.Whrite me the Price of them,than i will tell you if i can pay this
Paidia, gia na min kourazeste me tous xenous, exw agorasei apo to site tis euroleague 2 eisitiria,ta deytera pio akriva kata seira kai tha mou ta steilei opws eipe k o allos pio panw molis ginoun gnwstes oi 4 omades (sto site leei to argotero 20 apriliou tha einai ellada). An endiafereste gia ta sygekrimena steilte mou minima.i timi einai gyrw sta xilia evrw kai gia ta dyo logw tis thesis tous.Gamw ton olympiako mou mas xalase tin kalyteri ekdromi. Eixame k aeroporika molis me 130 evrw pigaine ela!

EDIT: Translation:

I have two tickets in the second most expensive tickets category... I will receive the tickets by April 20. The price is 1000 euros for both (good seats).
nobody sells tickets for final4????
sorry for my english

i have four tickets for f4.At section PC5

i sell them 1600 euro(400 each).if you have any offer near this price please contact me kourkm@hotmail.com

i sell them at this price because i have already pay airtickets(250 euro for each person) and fist night in hotel for cancelation(70 euro each person)

P.S.:its only tickets for the games nothing else
Προς makisg7- Δίνω 400 ευρώ για δύο εισιτήρια αν σε ενδιαφέρει (200 το ένα). Το ξέρω πως είναι λίγα αλλά ειλικρινά δεν μπορώ παραπάνω γιατί τα αεροπορικά είναι πανάκριβα. Αν σε ενδιαφέρει επικοινώνησε με mail στο georgekoukos78@yahoo.gr.

Ευχαριστώ
HELLO FROM ATHENS. I AM LOOKING FOR 2 0R 3 TICKETS UP TO 300 EUROS EACH. MY E-MAIL IS AP_KLADIS@YAHOO.GR THANK YOU.
Hello makisg,

I'm interested. Please contact me at ronenlebi@gmail, so we can further discuss.

Thanks,

Ronen
magges

psaxnw gia ena eisitirio mexri 250

opoios exei kati diathesimo

as steilei..

palamakidas@hotmail.com
I have 4 tickets for the Final 4 (PC4).

The ticket is in the maccabi's fans section

Contact me : kalyvasvf@yahoo.fr
i want to buy 2 tickets if anyone have pls contact me: im_a_mouna@hotmail.com
paidia opoios exei eisithria gia poulhma as epikoinwnhsei me to akolou8o e-mail k ta syzhtame: im_a_mouna@hotmail.com
ψαχνω για 3 εισητηρια για το final four...
ψαχνω 3 εισητηρια για το final four .... !!panos22005@yahoo.gr το mail moy

6976622225 το τηλεφωνο μου!! [color="#402100"] [/color]
opoios exei eishthria gia to final four as steilei sto hadzim13@hotmail.com Psaxnw 2 h 3
pros makisg7.se poia kathgoria einai ta eishthria;poia h onomastikh tous axhia;

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obradovic leads final goodbyes to Coach Ivkovic EuroLeague News 0 306 Sep 26, 2021, 2:49 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague preseason: Efes, Panathinaikos to meet in tourney final EuroLeague News 0 315 Sep 22, 2021, 4:44 am
  Micic is chosen Final Four MVP EuroLeague News 0 383 Jun 7, 2021, 9:47 pm
  Final Four standouts: 'The pressure is definitely different' EuroLeague News 0 336 Jun 4, 2021, 9:35 am
  Final Four return title-chasers: 'Motivation is huge' EuroLeague News 0 363 Jun 3, 2021, 5:36 am