Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Final Four tickets
Hi, I have 4 tickets for the final four, are in the sector PC2 221, I bought the official site they chose the finalists and my team, Barcelona did not come, so if anyone is interested, send me mail to saranuri@terra.es
Quote:Hi, I have 4 tickets for the final four, are in the sector PC2 221, I bought the official site they chose the finalists and my team, Barcelona did not come, so if anyone is interested, send me mail to saranuri@terra.es

i am interesting for your 4 tickets . you have a pm and e-mail.
Quote:Hi, I have 4 tickets for the final four, are in the sector PC2 221, I bought the official site they chose the finalists and my team, Barcelona did not come, so if anyone is interested, send me mail to saranuri@terra.es

hi i want 2 tickets. whats the price?
Hi,

I'm looking for 2 tickets.

Please contact me at mikibe@gmail.com
Hi,

I have two tickets for the Euroleague F4. The original price is 165 euro.

I sell them for 400E each or 700E for both of them.

I leave in Greece.

If you are interested for these tickets, send me private message.
Exw kleisei aeroporika eisithria kai thelw ena eisithrio gia to final4.Parakalw epikoinwnhste mazi mou sto nickandris@hotmail.com

I want to buy one ticke for the final4.Please contact with me in my e-mail: nickandris@hotmail.com
Wow, Europe really needs to get an equivalent to StubHub or TicketsNow.
Hi Smile,

Exw kleisei aeroporika eisithria gia Barcelona kai thelw dyo eisithria gia to final four.Please epikoinwnhste mazi mou sto email : jo_koutrou@yahoo.gr

I need two tickets for the Barcelona final four .Please contact me in my e-mail: jo_koutrou@yahoo.gr

Thanks

Geo
Hello, I am looking for two tickets to the Euroleague final four in Barcelona on Friday & Sunday.

Thanks! Alon
i exchange 1 ticket on the panatinaikos zone , for one in a neutral aprt of the venue
hi guys i am selling 4 tickets for the second semi final ONLY (maccabi real).

email me tr1f1lara13@yahoo.com
Quote:hi guys i am selling 4 tickets for the second semi final ONLY (maccabi real).

email me tr1f1lara13@yahoo.com

You can't sell tickets only for one semifinal - the ticket is for the whole day, 2 games.
Quote:You can't sell tickets only for one semifinal - the ticket is for the whole day, 2 games.

yes you can if you leave from stadium ... i dont wont to see the second semi final ...
ΨΑΧΝΩ ΓΙΑ ΕΝΑ ΕΙΣΙΤΗΡΙΟ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ fINAL4!!ΣΤΕΙΛΤΕ ΜΟΥ PM H E MAIL ΣΤΟ NICKANDRIS@HOTMAIL.COM.ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ!!

I AM LOOKING FOR ONE TICKET FOR FINAL4..I WILL BE IN BARCELONA AT 6TH MAY.PLEASE SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE OR EMAIL AT nickandris@hotmail.com.THANKS
Quote:yes you can if you leave from stadium ... i dont wont to see the second semi final ...

no you can't because once you leave the stadium you can't use the ticket again (it's the same ticket for both games).

it is written on the back of the ticket, you can read.
Quote:Hi,

I leave in Greece.

Exeis pm
Quote:Hello guys. im selling 4 ticket pc6 200 euro per 1 msg me

thelw 2 h 3 eishthria an ta exeis akoma
Quote:Hi,

I leave in Greece.

Endiaferomai
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for one ticket for the F4.

I'll be in Barcelona next Thursday (5th May).

If anyone is interested in selling it, please phone me at 0039-392-1090307.

Thanks,

Duke
I have available 4 PC1 tickets. Sector 121 row 10. The best seats in the Palau Sant Jordi.

800 eur/each.

If you are interested, please contact.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obradovic leads final goodbyes to Coach Ivkovic EuroLeague News 0 308 Sep 26, 2021, 2:49 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague preseason: Efes, Panathinaikos to meet in tourney final EuroLeague News 0 317 Sep 22, 2021, 4:44 am
  Micic is chosen Final Four MVP EuroLeague News 0 383 Jun 7, 2021, 9:47 pm
  Final Four standouts: 'The pressure is definitely different' EuroLeague News 0 339 Jun 4, 2021, 9:35 am
  Final Four return title-chasers: 'Motivation is huge' EuroLeague News 0 364 Jun 3, 2021, 5:36 am