Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Final Four tickets
Looking for 3 tks

Ready yo pay 150% of the official price.

Menache1@gmail.com
looking for 2 tickets.if anyone has send pm

ψαχνω για 2 εισητηρια,αν πουλαει κανεις ας στειλει pm

hi i need 3 tickets to the final four in barcelona.if you have tickets please send me data with pricess etc..

i need 3 tickets for the final four in barcelona.if you have please send me details and price
Quote:Hello guys. im selling 4 ticket pc6 200 euro per 1 msg me

I am interested in all 4 tickets.Can you get in contact with me soon? panalex_04@yahoo.gr
Quote:I need 2 tickets for the final 4. Please contact per e-mail georgekoukos78@yahoo.gr

I Have two tks for two days, section 223 price 1.400€ both, give in Barcelona.

pritt1954@mixmail.com
come on guys ... sell your tickets on more normal prices ... are tickets not gold
Quote:come on guys ... sell your tickets on more normal prices ... are tickets not gold

Each time will be more expensive, they are all sold. I know from experience last year in Paris the pay very expensive, so you can see Barça.
Hello everyone Rolleyes

I am desperate for tickets too.i am willing to pay much more than the official price.

send me pm or at: finalfour@hotmail.gr

thank you in advance.

E.
i sell one ticket for the final four. details lestos7@hotmail.com location greece
Quote:Each time will be more expensive, they are all sold. I know from experience last year in Paris the pay very expensive, so you can see Barca.

Anyone who resales in a much bigger price than he bought the ticket, is not a true basketball fan.
Looking for 3 tickets.Plz pm with an offer
Quote:Anyone who resales in a much bigger price than he bought the ticket, is not a true basketball fan.

Someone who resales in a much higher price, he is indeed a true basketball fan who is just trying to cover the cancelation costs of his trip.

Anyone interested in 2 tickets for section 322 can send me an e-mail at:

Location of tickets: Greece.

---- Edit ----

Tickets sold.

Thank you all for your interest!
Quote:Someone who resales in a much higher price, he is indeed a true basketball fan who is just trying to cover the cancelation costs of his trip.

Anyone interested in 2 tickets for section 322 can send me an e-mail at: f4tickets@gmail.com

Location of tickets Greece.

With most of the people it's not the case, as the majority of the sellers lives in Barcelona.
hello all Smile

We are URGENTLY looking for two (2) Final Four 2011 Barcelona tickets.

Please use the pm to contact us.

Location Athens, Greece.

Thanks

Greek

Καλησπερα σε όλους Smile

Ψαχνουμε ΑΜΕΣΑ για δύο (2) ΣΥΝΟΛΙΚΑ εισιτηρια για το Final Four 2011 της Βαρκελώνης.

Παρακαλούμε στειλτε ΑΜΕΣΑ πμ για να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας.

Τοποθεσια Αθηνα. Ευχαριστουμε.

Espanol

hola a todosSmile

Estamos urgente buscando urgentemente dos (2) entradas para la Final Four 2011 de Barcelona.

Por favor, utilice la tarde en contacto con nosotros.

Ubicación Atenas.

Gracias

**** for spanish we used the google translator
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for 4 tickets (but less is also good).

Anyone who is willing to sell 2 or 4 tickets, please contact me at mikibe@gmail.com

Thanks
Hello all, My name is Eli and I'm a Maccabi fan.

I'm looking to buy 1 final four ticket - I would appreciate if someone here who wants to sell his tickets will contact me via e-mail.

My email is: duek.eli@gmail.com

Thanks,

Eli
need tickets . email me marinosde@yahoo.gr
if anyone is selling 2 tickets to the euroleague finalfour

plz contact me : liorco@gmail.com.
hi, i am looking for 2 tickets to the final four (prefferbly the grenn-dark zone)

if anyone sell plz contact me :

noamb21@gmail.com
my tickets are sold. thank everyone for the interest, I hope you all go to Barcalona to watch the final four ....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obradovic leads final goodbyes to Coach Ivkovic EuroLeague News 0 313 Sep 26, 2021, 2:49 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague preseason: Efes, Panathinaikos to meet in tourney final EuroLeague News 0 324 Sep 22, 2021, 4:44 am
  Micic is chosen Final Four MVP EuroLeague News 0 390 Jun 7, 2021, 9:47 pm
  Final Four standouts: 'The pressure is definitely different' EuroLeague News 0 345 Jun 4, 2021, 9:35 am
  Final Four return title-chasers: 'Motivation is huge' EuroLeague News 0 367 Jun 3, 2021, 5:36 am