Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game changing mistakes... do you hold a grudge?
When you see a NBA player make a game changing mistake, do you hold a grudge against that player?
It's more likely that the refs make the game changing mistake and for that I hold a grudge against Mr. Stern.
I concur with Skangles. I'm less likely to hold a grudge against players. Against refs I blame Stern. I've noticed that the NBA has become more fair in calling games but there needs to be greater change.
Quote:I concur with Skangles. I'm less likely to hold a grudge against players. Against refs I blame Stern. I've noticed that the NBA has become more fair in calling games but there needs to be greater change.

True! Personally speaking, if I held a grudge against every player whoever made a mistake, then that would be everyone lol. Players are only human! But if it happens consistently, then there's a problem...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'You like games? We have one tonight': Spurs channel 'Squid Game' ESPN NBA 0 275 Oct 7, 2021, 7:23 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Bucks' T. Antetokounmpo unavailable in Game 5 ESPN NBA 0 300 Jul 19, 2021, 8:06 am
  Five big takeaways from the Suns’ Game 2 win ESPN NBA 0 309 Jul 9, 2021, 9:16 pm
  Clips' Beverley gets 1-game ban for CP3 shove ESPN NBA 0 248 Jul 4, 2021, 11:35 pm
  The big takeaways from the Suns' Game 1 win over the Clippers ESPN NBA 0 280 Jun 21, 2021, 10:26 pm