Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ILL Footage of Stpeh Marbury in High School
Came across some ILL videos of Steph in high school, telling college coaches from Syracuse to Minnesota that he's not coming and his press conference to tell everyone he's going to Tech. An ABC Nightline special they did on Steph from '95, a 14 minute special on the entire Marbury clan and Steph's 1st And 1 commercial from his rookie year in the league....dope stuff! I think a lot cats catch amnesia when it comes to remembering how nice Steph was!

http://www.willmakebeatsforfood.com/2011...rbury.html
I knew Marbury was the man coming out of Coney Island, but I had no idea his whole family is full of ballers. That windmill dunk he threw down at Lincoln was clean. What ever happened to his younger brother?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sue Bird celebrates as Carmelo Anthony announces son Kiyan's high school hoop dreams ESPN NBA 0 520 Feb 14, 2021, 1:14 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  2020 NBA Draft class features record-high number of players of Nigerian origin ESPN NBA 0 647 Nov 17, 2020, 6:36 am
  Do it for the 'gram: Followers and likes are the currency of high school hoops ESPN NBA 0 602 Aug 22, 2020, 4:06 am
  Bronny James vs. high school LeBron -- how they compare ESPN NBA 0 695 Jun 11, 2020, 8:04 pm
  Chase Young and Markelle Fultz: High school pals linked by lofty goal ESPN NBA 0 720 Jun 2, 2020, 8:09 pm