Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 NBA Play-offs and Finals
MAVS up 3:2! WOW! I'm gonna say it. Mavs in six. I have no doubt. I hope I'm wrong because I want to watch more basketball.
"I ran into LeBron the other day and asked him for a dollar. Instead, the guy gave me 75 cents. I was like WTF?!? Then Kobe tapped me on the back and said "It's ok... He never gave anyone the fourth quarter."
Quote:"I ran into LeBron the other day and asked him for a dollar. Instead, the guy gave me 75 cents. I was like WTF?!? Then Kobe tapped me on the back and said "It's ok... He never gave anyone the fourth quarter."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Funny!!
It is now 3-2 series game in favor of Dallas...

Game 6 will be on the Miami Home Court, they will take a revenge and will not let dallas to win game 6...

another exciting match to watch and bet for! hoorray..
Dirk.. NO-QUIT-ski!!! its just like 3 [lebron, wade, rose ]versus 1[nowitzki]...
Miami will not win this series unless one of the big 3 gets hurt.. LoL
I bet Bron Bron wishes he put his Maverick jersey on last year!

I think it will be a very close game, going back and forth with a lot of lead changes, and near the end of the 4th I see the Mavs going on a run with the whole team contributing.
First half, Dallas lead by 2 despite a horrible first half by Dirk (1/12 FG) Jason Terry is their man so far with 19 points, he just can't miss.

LeBron had a great start with 9 quick points but did pretty much nothing after that, Bosh is shooting pretty good but they don't play for him for some reason.
MAVS did it!!!!!!
DIRK CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I'm happy for the MAVS!! BUT I hate Texas! Long Horns, Rangers, Cowboys...Tesxas sucks!!
DIRK MVP!!! I'm so happy for him! Cool Agree Thup
Nice! Pedja won his ring! Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9BqUBYaH...re=related

This is now officially the funniest video on youtube.

Thumbs up if you have as many rings as LeBron. Laugh
I'm happy for Jason Kidd too!!
With Mavs winning the NBA championship I have many reasons to be satisfied:

1)I am very happy for Dirk Nowitzki that at last wins the trophy that so much deserves. Thup

2)I am very happy also for Jason Kidd, he also deserves it as much as Dirk(maybe more) and for Peja!!! Thup Thup

3)I was always hated LeBron, Wade and Bosh... now they made me hate Miami Heat. Angry Angry Angry

*And now there is only one think left for Nowitzki to do... come to PAO and win Euroleague!!! Biggrin Tongue Biggrin Tongue Biggrin Tongue
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canada gives OK for Raptors to play in Toronto ESPN NBA 0 286 Sep 13, 2021, 8:34 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  How the 2004 NBA Finals cemented Ben Wallace's Hall of Fame legacy ESPN NBA 0 301 Sep 11, 2021, 8:07 am
  JR Smith enrolls at NC A&T, petitions to play golf ESPN NBA 0 341 Aug 15, 2021, 10:29 am
  The Bucks reminded the Suns they have the best player in the NBA Finals ESPN NBA 0 321 Jul 13, 2021, 7:33 am
  If history is any lesson, expect these NBA Finals to be incredible ESPN NBA 0 295 Jul 6, 2021, 11:29 am