Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxing
Vladimir Klitschko beats David Haye in world heavyweight title unification fight.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I really love Klichko brothers, cause they r doctors and all.

Also, from time to time I like to watch Artur Abraham matches...
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

His laugh is hilarious Tongue

It like, IN YOUR FACE DUMBASS! Tongue
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Look at this monkey...

Damn, I love the Klitchko's gentleman reaction, I really hope that he will destroy him and end his career there!
Klitchko said he didn't expect something better from someone who beats his wife and that he is glad Chisora accepted to fight a man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boxing - Tyson Fury vs Francis Ngannou - Tyson Fury vs Usyk Undisputed signed 10pointsclear 0 197 Sep 30, 2023, 10:06 pm
Last Post: 10pointsclear